- STULL posted by Christine Stull on Tuesday, December 5, 2000
- I have found whom I think is my ggg-grandfather in Clearfield Co., Pa. He was David Stull, living with Catherine Kuhns. I found this info. in the 1850 Pike Twp. Census. Does anyone have any further info. that might be helpful?
- IRWIN, SMITH posted by Bob Irwin on Tuesday, December 5, 2000
- I am looking for information on a William Smith. He lived in Beccaria Township in 1860 as far as I know. His wife's name was Alvina. He had a daughter named Elmira(Almira) who I think married mygreat grand father Thomas H. Irwin.I found him in the 1860 census but could not find him earlier.They were married in Glen Hope in 1866. Are any marriage records available for this period?
- FARRELL posted by Jeri Taylor on Tuesday, December 12, 2000
- Looking for information on Barbara Farrrell. Father John Farrell, mother Barbara McGowen. Born in Houtzdale. Jeri Taylor
- ALBERT, CROSS, KEPHART, KYLER, LITZ, LUTZ, NORRIS posted by Pat Parish on Monday, December 18, 2000
- Seeking any descendants of Adam ALBERT and Elizabetha (Nancy)(LUTZ) ALBERT who lived in Clearfield Co. Sons: Edward (or Edmund) m. Anna J. CROSS, George m. Sophis KYLER, William m. Nancy CROSS, Daniel m. Barbara KEPHART, James m. Rececca LITZ. Descendants married NORRIS, SWIFT, PETERS, DAVIS, GALLAHER, CURLEY, STEWART, WESLEY, COLE, RUNK, IRVIN, LANSBERRY. Pat Parish, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LONJIN posted by Sara on Saturday, December 23, 2000
- Looking for any information on gg grandmother's parents or her grandparents etc. Her name was Ellen Lonjin (her mother's surname was Hugar, her father's name Nichlos Lonjin) She married Moses Liegey in 1889, and they had 4 sons and 2 daughters. She later married again a man named Emanuel Brooks and they had a son John Brooks. Would love to share family history.
- BEST posted by Sara on Saturday, December 23, 2000
- Looking for any information on paternal gg- grandmother Margaret Best. Her mother's surname was Irwin, her father was Joseph Best. Margaret married Conrad Thomas in late 1880's or early 1890's in Clearfield County. They had 4 sons and 3 daughters. Would share family history.
- THOMAS posted by Sara on Saturday, December 23, 2000
- Looking to share any information regarding paternal gg-grandfather Conrad Thomas. His parents were Sophia Hummel and James D. Thomas. His grandparents were Elizabeth Adams and Joseph D. Thomas. Would like any dates and or history going further back. I have history of some of his children and of his son Milton O.Thomas and Milton's family.
- FAUDIE, HAAG posted by John Haag on Saturday, December 23, 2000
- I would like to get a picture of Christian Haag who died 10/20/1899. I believed he may have lived with Lousia Faudie, his daughter, during his last days.
- BALL posted by Fred Walter on Sunday, December 24, 2000
- Looking for information Rachael (Sterner) Ball. Who did she marry ? Ball What were her parents name?
- DUCH, DUKE posted by Stephen Duke on Tuesday, December 26, 2000
- Looking for family of my gg-pap who came to the U.S. from Austria on July 15, 1889, by the name of Mathew V. DUCH and upon naturalization in 1906, changed last name to DUKE. He settled down in Chesterfield and was married to a Sophie (KNUTH). He was born in 1867 and passed away in 1929. They had 3 sons, Mathew Jr., John P. and Stephen
- HICKS, WOMER posted by Lori on Wednesday, December 27, 2000
- Looking for information on the William R. and Elizabeth Womer Hicks line. They lived at Big Run in Decatur Twp. near Scotch Hollow during the 1870's, 1880's and 1890's. Had about 50 acres there which he gave to his son George. Sold some of the land to the Tyrone and Clearfield Railway Co.
- BLAIR, HOOVER, PHILLIPPI, RITZIE, WALKER posted by Beverley Hotton on Saturday, December 30, 2000
- Searching family of Dr. Burton HOOVER (dentist)1856-1945 and wife Clara Annie WALKER who lived in Jefferson & Clearfield Counties.Issue: Berna b 1893 mar Fred BLAIR and perhaps moved to Illinois. Burton b 1898 was also a dentist in Clearfield and mar Esther Ritzie. Frederick b 1901 was possibly another dentist. Whereabouts unknown. Burton Sr married 2nd to Mrs. Edith PHILLIPPI after Clara's death.
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Clearfield County Genealogy Project
© Clearfield County PA Genealogy Project