Lyleville Cemetery
Beccaria Township

Other Name(s)

  • Coalport, Chelton Hill, Snyder and Beers


Transcription (Completed)


Tombstones - off-site link


On Dec. 28, 1887 James Snyder set aside 10 acres here to be known as "The Snyder Cemetery". The first grave was opened one year later.
Over the years different parts of this cemetery have been known as Coalport, Chelton Hill and Beers. Perpetual care was officially established November 1978 at which time the association named it "The Lyleville Cemetery."

GPS Coordinates

Latitude: 40.735177
Longitude: -78.540895

Driving Directions

From Coalport go South on Rt 53 turning right on the Lyleville Road.  Turn left onto Cemetery Road.


.Lyleville Cemetery

Return to the Cemetery Page