- Manchester Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Bethesda Evangelical Lutheran- had it's beginning in Allegheny Township, but relocated to Guyer Road in Upper Burrell, dedicated 1852.
- The Methodist Episcopal Church- Merwin (no longer exists), but built about 1870.
- Community Baptist Church- Lincoln Beach started in 1930s
- Bethlehem Temple Faith Church, now located in Arnold, PA, began in early 1940s in Lincoln Beach.
- John D Bell Camp.. a church camp owned and operated by the Christian Missionary Alliance Church.. nestled in a valley between the residential areas of Lincoln Beach and Kiebler's Beach along PA route 356.
Return to Upper Burrell Township Home Page
Return to Westmoreland County Home Page
(c) Westmoreland County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project