- BLANK, COPE, EISAMAN, RODEBAUGH, SHETTLER, SMITH posted by Jill Muse on Friday, September 1, 2000
- Looking for info on a Jacob Smith of Harrison City, PA, father of Keziah Smith (1833-1907, died in Youngwood, PA, married Thomas Blank). Thomas died in a mining accident May 1864 in Hay and Co. Coal Mines and Keziah married Joseph Shettler and had Annie Keziah who married William Cope and Cecelia Emmma who married John P. Eisaman. Thomas had brothers, Oliver who married Lucetta Rodebaugh and Sylvester who married Anna Kepple and a sister, Kate who married Edward Hummer.
- REID, TARR posted by James Wilson on Friday, September 1, 2000
- I am interested in communicating (and sharing info) with any descendant (or interested researcher) of Ann Reid [Tarr](b1770 m1789 d1853). Supposedly she married Gasper Tarr (b1762 m1789 d1843) of South (later, East) Huntingdon Twp, Westmoreland Co., Pa. I am particularly interested in learning the names of her parents and siblings. A local history claimed that her family was from Chester Co. Pa.
- NESSLER posted by Kathy Fisher on Saturday, September 2, 2000
- I am searching for any information on the Nessler family. My mother was Frances (Nessler) Baker, my grandparents were Norbert & Marie (Carr) Nessler, great-grandparents were Joseph & Elizabeth (Ruffner) Nessler, great-great-grandparents were Michael & Margaret (?) Nessler. Am interested in sharing information--I have close to 200 Nessler decendants. Thanks.
- POOLE posted by Carolyn Thalman on Saturday, September 2, 2000
- Does any one know where Glenwood Church and School are or were located? My mother remembers that they were near Ruffsdale - but in a recent visit we were not able to find them. Her grandfather Frank Poole's farm was near these buildings. She believes that they were still standing in the late 40s and early 50s. Thanks Carolyn
- DONALDSON, WEBER posted by Ann Bauman on Sunday, September 3, 2000
- Donaldson: Am searching for any info on Jennie Webber Donaldson 1853-Dec. 1903. She died in New Kensington. She was married to Thomas Delmar Donaldson. Anything would be appreciated.
- GORDON posted by Tom Biernesser on Sunday, September 3, 2000
- I'm looking for any information about David Gordon. He was born 15 June 1868. We know he worked for or with, or possibly owned a newspaper in Greensburg. He married a woman named Birdie Reich ( she could possibly have been known by Bertha, or Burgrinda, or have had the last name of Reich or Christ). Their children were Charles, Alfred Andrew, May, Walter, Roberta, and Raymond. Any information at all would be great.
- MCINTIRE posted by Suzanne Grimes on Sunday, September 3, 2000
- In reply to Anne Storey. Delbert McIntire's sister Minnie Aramthea McIntire(10/8/1878) married my ggrandfather George Frederick Gephart on 12/19/1898. Minnie's mother was Elizabeth Sarah Underwood McIntire (5/30/?) She was married to James Allison McIntire. I am researching James at this point in time. I have an Aunt in Westmoreland county that is going to help me. James and possibly Sarah are buried in the Old Salem cemetary behind the Salem Baptist Church.
- GEORGE, YETTER posted by Carolyn Frost on Wednesday, September 6, 2000
- My Grandmother Charlotte Yetter was born in Parnasus (now Kensington)Westmoreland County, Pa. on 15 April, 1859. She married Jeremiah Brenner George. I am trying to find out the names of Jeremiah George's parents as that is where my Genealogy information stops. The Yetter and George families seem to go hand in hand as far as migration to Lake City, Iowa is concerned. I know Jeremiah was born somewhere in PA so figured it might be around Parnasus as Charlotte was born there. I would really appreciate it if any one has information on the George's from PA. Thanks in advance. Carolyn
- STERNER posted by Kristin Cobb on Wednesday, September 6, 2000
- SEARCHING FOR DANIEL STERNER, WHO I THINK MARRIED EILEEN KEARNS. HE ALSO HAD ONE DAUGHTER THAT I KNOW OF WHO WAS ANNA AND SHE LATER BECAME A DAINTY. LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON THE STERNERS OF PA
- DAINTY posted by Kristin Cobb on Wednesday, September 6, 2000
- Looking for information about James Dainty (1895-1951), who married Anna Sterner (1895-1995). Also looking for his father, James Dainty (1867-1951) who married Elizabeth (1870-1923). They lived in the West Newton area.
- DAVIS, STINER posted by Mike Davis on Wednesday, September 6, 2000
- I am looking for information about Adam DAVIS b. September 5, 1796 in Westmoreland, PA and Elizabeth STINER, born January 14, 1798 in Westmoreland, PA. They married in 1820 and had eight children: Kate, John B in 1821, Henry in 1824, Susanna in 1827, Joseph in 1830, Nancy Jane in 1833, Hannah Marie in 1836, and William in 1841. Specifically, I'd like to know who Adam's parents and siblings were, along with the same for Elizabeth. John and Elizabeth moved to Mercer County about the time they were married. I have complete information on John B. Davis' descendants if that would be helpful for anyone. Thank you.
- HAUPT, KIRKPATRICK, METCALF, MIDKELF posted by Fred Downs on Thursday, September 7, 2000
- I am researching my GG aunt, Charilla J. (Chill) METCALF (MIDKELF) b.12 Oct 1841 Pleasant Unity, Westmoreland Co., PA, d.16 May 1923 Corning, Nemaha Co., KS, bd. America City Cemetery, America City, Nemaha Co., KS, marr.12 Feb 1859 Marion, Linn Co., IA to Hugh A. KIRKPATRICK b.14 Aug 1832 VA, d.11 Feb 1862 Springfield, Greene Co., MO. Charilla's parents were Thomas Martin METCALF (MIDKELF) b.1 Jan 1815 Chester Co., PA, d.10 Mar 1887 Soldier, Jackson Co., KS, bd. Soldier City Cemetery, Soldier, Jackson Co., KS, marr.24 Sep 1835 PA to Francina Jane HAUPT b.29 Jul 1813 Chester Co., PA, d.13 Mar 1900 Soldier, Jackson Co., KS, bd. Soldier City Cemetery, Soldier, Jackson Co., KS. I would like to exchange info on these families.
- ERICKSON, ERIKSEN posted by D Jarvar on Thursday, September 7, 2000
- I am researching ancestors of HANS PETER ERICKSON born in Norway 6/20/1857 and married to CHRISTINA ERICKSON born in Norway 12/8/1859. They resided in Eau Claire, Wisconsin from about 1885 until their deaths. Would like to share information on either Hans Peter or Christina. Children: Hans, Edward (Casey), George, Hjalmer (Jelly), Carl (Bo), Martha, Gilbert, Jenny, Bill, Stella. May also be spelled ERIKSEN.
- TARBEL, TARBILL, TARBLE posted by Nancy Jensen on Friday, September 8, 2000
- Hello! I am seeking information on my ancestor ABRAHAM TARBILL who was in Westmoreland County in 1790 - he was listed in Wheatfield Township on the 1790 census as Abraham TARABELL. His wife was named PRISCILLA. Any county search tips would be greatly appreciated.
- MCKEAN posted by Carolyn Holbrook on Friday, September 8, 2000
- Looking for John MCKEAN wife Nancey. John died 1812 in Franklin Twp. Had 12 chn. William, James, Hugh, John, Robert (my line), Mary, Margaret, Agnes, Anne, Polley, Matty & Sarah.Robert moved to Gallia Co., Ohio abt. 1817. Any information would be appreciated. Carolyn
- ANDRIECHACK, FIGIEL, HYDO posted by Kelly Figiel on Sunday, September 10, 2000
- Hello, I am looking for any information on these names. They lived in the Wyano and West Newton areas.
- MCKEE posted by Michael on Sunday, September 10, 2000
- Can anyone give me additional information on the two McKee families in Salem Township, Westmoreland County in the 1790 census? One was James McKee, household had 6 males and 6 females. The other was Hugh McKee, household had 5 males and 5 females.
- STEVENS posted by Pat Downer on Sunday, September 10, 2000
- Still trying to locate David A STEVENS, a minister in the late 1800's in Mt Pleasant, Westmoreland,PA. email address has changed to the one listed here.
- GEORGE, SCHELL, SHELLER posted by Vicki Sue Kohr on Monday, September 11, 2000
- I am looking for information on the George family, my great-great grandmother, Margaret Anna GEORGE was born in Westmoreland County, PA in December of 1830. Her father was Henry GEORGE and mother was Anna Maria SHELLER. Henry and Anna Maria GEORGE later moved to Mercer County, PA where Margaret Anna married Henry SCHELL.
Descendants of Henry George
1 Henry George b: October 04, 1808 in Pennsylvania d: October 25, 1882 in Delaware Twnshp, Mercer County, Pennsylvania Fact 1: 1870 Farmer in Mercer Co., PA
.. +Anna Maria Sheller b: June 06, 1804 in Pennsylvania d: January 01, 1882 in Delaware Twnshp, Mercer County, Pennsylvania Father: Mother:
... 2 Margaret Anna George b: December 1830 in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania d: Aft 1910
....... +Henry Schell b: September 1833 in Berks County, Pennsylvania m: 1857 in Pennsylvania d: December 05, 1905 in Sandy Lake, Mercer County, Pennsylvania Father: Mother:
... 2 Eve E. George b: October 10, 1832 in Pennsylvania d: August 21, 1923 in St. Louis, Missouri
... 2 Adam George b: December 12, 1834 in Pennsylvania
... 2 Eli B. George b: April 26, 1839 in Pennsylvania d: May 30, 1905 in Fredonia, Pennsylvania
... 2 Levi George b: May 01, 1841 in Pennsylvania
... 2 Josiah Espia George b: July 26, 1843 in Pennsylvania Fact 1: Moved to Illinois
....... +Emma Anna Cook b: in Manson County, Pennsylvania m: July 29, 1867 d: April 20, 1909 in Ottumwa, Iowa Father: Mother:
... 2 William H. George b: December 09, 1845 in Pennsylvania
- LONG posted by Esther Shultz on Wednesday, September 13, 2000
- I am looking for information on Jacob Long of Westmoreland Co.,Pa. He had the following children; (1) Jacob Long Jr. -- born abt 1810
(2) John S.-- born abt 1813
(3) Abigail -- born abt 1815
I would like to know when Jacob Long Sr. was born and who he married, and when, and who were his parents!
- EDMONDS, LOVE, WADDINGTON posted by Eileen Matchett on Wednesday, September 13, 2000
- Trying to find Edmonds, Waddington and Love. George and Annie Edmonds, William Love of New kensington, and Waddington Annie Edmonds maiden name, either New Kensington, or possibly Monongehela. They had four daughters, Louise, Dorothy, Catherine and Maude. George died young of diabetes. Any info would be appreciated
- FALLAVOLLLITA posted by Terry Baisden on Thursday, September 14, 2000
- I am looking for information on my poppa, Pasquale Fallavollita and his wife Anna, they lived in South Greensburg until the late 40's or early 50's, then moved to Califorina. My great grandparent's on both sides are buried some where in Westmoreland Co. My poppa worked at a foundry in Greensburg. They had seven kids.
As far as I know their is still some family in the area. Name's that I am researching are Fallavollita, Di Marzo, Ventresco, and Quattroccihi. I am looking for information on my grandparent's citiztenship application that might be still in court records. Their was time's, do to people spelling his surname wrong, he used Flow. All the kids went to South Greensburg, Grade School and Jr. High, is their any one who might have records of these schools? If anyone has any information no matter how small,please feel free to e-mail.
- EHRHART, EROHART, HENRY posted by Mary Price on Thursday, September 14, 2000
- Looking for info on Elizabeth d/o William Henry. Wife of Michael Erohart (Ehrhart)married Jan 8 1846. All of Hempfield Twp.
- HUTCHISON posted by Rod Hutchison on Thursday, September 14, 2000
- Looking for info on the parant's of Daniel A. Hutchison b.1824 pa or oh d.Dec. 25 1901 Vandalia NY. Any info on this family would be helpful.
- FORSYTHE, LEDGER, LUTHER posted by Nora yeager on Saturday, September 16, 2000
- Looking for descendants of Cora Luther who married Elmer H.Ledger at Penn Station, later lived in Bradenville,Pa. and Turtle Creek. Cora Luther was b. in Bolivar,Pa. to Andrew Johnson and Mary Forsythe Luther. Also her brother William [Willie] Luther. Both may have died at a young age. Also any relatives of these two. Siblings were Frances D; Bessie E.,m. _____Skelton; Frank Hays; Gertrude; Agnes, who may have m. a Watson; Isaac, who died as a child. this family was raised in Turrle Creek,Pa.
- HUNTER posted by Pat Decker on Saturday, September 16, 2000
- Alexander Hunter b 1746/d Sept 1829 Mt. Pleasant, married Barbara Patterson. William S. Hunter, b 1811/d April 16, 1875, married Jane Giffin. Joseph Graham Hunter, b 1836/dMay 25 1895, married Sarah Geiger.
- HUNTER posted by Pat Decker on Saturday, September 16, 2000
- Alexander Hunter b 1746/d Sept 1829 Mt. Pleasant, married Barbara (Patterson?). William S. Hunter, b 1811/d April 16, 1875, married Jane Giffin. Joseph Graham Hunter, b 1836/dMay 25 1895, married Sarah Geiger.
- CUMMINS, HUNTER, MCNEES, PEIARS, PIERCE, WALLER posted by Frances Trimble on Sunday, September 17, 2000
- I research a man named John CUMMINS, found in Sumner County, TN by 1787. John migrated to TN from PA because two of his children were born in PA in 1791 and 1798.He probably arrived with other settlers from Westmoreland/Fayette Co, PA including Richard, Thomas and Joseph WALLER and Isaac PEAIRS/Pierce. His widow, Elizabeth, married Samuel C. McNEES in 1806. I believe this man connects to the Westmoreland McNeeses. There is also a Moses CUMMINS in Sumner County, TN. John Cummins oldest son -Richard WALLER CUMMINS-had son named John who married Henrietta HUNTER. Their son was James HUNTER CUMMINS.
- MCCREERY posted by Clark Creery on Sunday, September 17, 2000
- MCCREERY - searching for any information on the McCreery family. Mainly Hugh, the father of "Cherry Tree Joe" from Indiana, Pa. I have run up against a dead end. Looking for the father and mother of Joseph McCreight McCreery. Believed to be Hugh Edward and the wife was Nancy? Any information would be appreciated. I also act as the page leader for Ebensburg, Pa from Florida.
- WILSON posted by Carolyn Hendry on Monday, September 18, 2000
- Looking for Andrew WILSON who emigrated from Co. Tyrone, No. Ireland, possibly from the Dungannon area, and settled in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Time period may have been the late 1700s to early 1800s. He may have arrived with a brother, Samuel, who settled in Washington County. Their older brother, John (my 3rd GGrandfather), remained on the family farm in No. Ireland. Nephews of Andrew, Daniel and John (my 2nd GGrandfather), settled in Venango County. I'm interested in any information on Andrew: Did he marry and have a family? Did he die in Westmoreland County and is he buried there?
- HOOVER, MUSGRAVE, SCULLY posted by Linda Hoover Gross on Monday, September 18, 2000
- Believe Musgraves were in West Moreland county. I have limited info as far as names and dates, but I am looking for the parents of Thomas Henry, Joe, Martha and Margaret. I think Joe is burried there. Thomas Henry was born around 1890. His mother's name when she died was Eliza Stahl...was told she went through a few husbands after Musgrave....could be famly folklore. I think she died in early 50's as I remember attending her funeral as a small child. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
- BEERS, BOWMAN posted by Tim Watt on Tuesday, September 19, 2000
- Looking for info on a John Bowman (2/18/1818-12/21/1909) from Madison he was a mail carrier and tanner. He married a Johanna Beers (?/?/1819-1/30/1892)on 2/14/1839 they had seven children. He was supposibly will know in Madison.
- PETERSON, WATT posted by Tim Watt on Tuesday, September 19, 2000
- Looking for info on William M. Watt (11/22/1826?-10/20/1904. We know he was in the PA Volunteer Infantry 168th COI during the Civil War. He married Elizabeth Peterson (?/?/1841-9/15/1885) and they had eight children. He is buried in Mt. Pleasant Cememtery Section D-lot#2. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.
- BELL, KEFFER posted by Roy Bell on Tuesday, September 19, 2000
- I am looking for information on John BELL (gggf) b 4/7/1790 d 5/17/1868 possibly in Ligonier,PA. Sister Abigail b.1794 d. 7/29/1880. At least 2 children by 1st/2nd wife - John Armor b.1820 d.5/1859 & James Henry b. 12/23/1834 d. 5/28/1841.
Married Ann (King) Bonnett 5/17/1836, 7 children-
Martha Elizabeth b. 5/11/1839
Franklen b. 1/17/1852
Samuel Elder (ggf) b.1/15/1844 d. 12/24/1901
M Ann Matilda KEFFER 2/22/1868 in Ligonier
Henry Clay b. 10/27/1845
Jesse F. b. 1848 d. 8/9/1880
James C. b. 5/17/1848 d. 8/28/1875
Mary Abigail b. 10/18/1850 d. 8/9/1851
- GARRET posted by Helen Hauschild on Tuesday, September 19, 2000
- Am looking for parents of Sarah Garret who married Elijah Newlin in West Newton, Pa on Sept 3, 1807. Any clues would be appreciated.
- KELLY posted by Catherine Sherbine on Wednesday, September 20, 2000
- My great grandmother was Sarah Margaret Kelly who was born in Bolivar, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania in April 1868 or 1869. Her father was William Kelly born about 1825 in Ireland and her mother was Rosanna (Rose or Rosa) born in England between 1830-1832. My great grandmother's siblings were Mary Ann (born in Ireland), William, Susan, John, Thomas, James, and Joseph. (I believe these other siblings were born in Bolivar.) I believe brother Thomas had a wife named Zora and had 10 children (born between 1889 and 1908): Mary, Julia, Annie, Edward, Augusta, Katherine, Luella, Lucinda, Nora, and Thomas. These children would have been born in Bolivar. If anyone has additional information, please contact me.
- KEENAN, LAU, LOWE, PATTON posted by Joseph Patton on Thursday, September 21, 2000
- GreatGrandfather : John H. Patton 1854-1927 Great Grandmother: Katherine Lowe 1861-1924 Grandfather: Lester Marks Patton SR.1894-1959 Grandmother: Lilly P. Keenan Please contact me if you have any information concerning the above mentioned individuals. Thanks for any assistance
- PERFORS posted by Dirk Perfors on Saturday, September 23, 2000
- I'm searching for the family of Pouwel Perfors, born in 1847 in the Netherlands. He immigrated to the USA in july 1881, with his wife Wilhelmina van Smirren and two sons, Harm 1869, Egbert 1876 and two daughters, Aaltje (1871), Lammigje (1875).In the USA Harm changed his name in Adam and Egbert in Albert, another son Paul was born in 1886, Pouwel had a farm in 1920 in Butler Pennsylvania. One (or more) of his children lived in Westmoreland His wife died about 1902, he married again (in 1906-1909 ?) with Rose Raferty (1891-1963) They had 3 children, Mary Ellen, Frank, Emily. His son Paul married Irene Rachel Oesterling, they lived in East Carnegie. There could be another son, John, he was supposed to have been a fireman or a policeman in New York (city area). My questions:
There was a Marian Perfors in Westmoreland, New Kensington PA., born about 1933, do you know more about Marian, her parents ?, was she married, has she other family ?
Do you know something about Pouwel, or the date of death of Pouwel or his children ?,
Has the other children married in the USA ?
Do you know Charles Perfors, born about 1911, died in 1984 ?
I hope somebody can help me, do you know something about this family Perfors, please give a message. With kinds of regards Dirk Perfors Molenstraat 20 2171 GN Sassenheim NL
- ANKNEY, HUSSEY posted by Cathy on Saturday, September 23, 2000
- Looking for info on a IDAE ANKNEY who married a JOANNIS HUSSEY in Ligonier Westmoreland Cty. Both were born around 1880 and had nine children, Evelyn, Robert, James, Joseph, Edward, Mary, Ida, Elizabeth, and Janie. Have a baptismal cert. for Evelyn from a Re. Felix Fellner at SSae Trinitatis Church in Ligonier. The church may have been a ?????? of St. Vincent Archabby in Latrobe. Have pictures and a little more info. If anything sounds familar,
- BELL, ERFLEY, KELLEY, MATHIAS posted by Linda Reynard on Saturday, September 23, 2000
- Looking for information on descendants of Conrad and Sarah Erfley--son David, daughters: Barbara md to Joseph Wesley Kelly son of Jacob Kelley, Jacob Kelley's second wife was Hannah Mathias they had a son named William who had a wife named Jane. I think there were two other daughters Rachel (Trout) and Nancy who also md a Kelley named William. Any leads would be wonderful. Also related to an Amanda Bell Franklin. The Franklin's settled in Kansas and Jos Kelly took his family to Ok. Jacob Kelley had two sisters Catherine Mults and Mary Burns, Catherines husband was named Daniel
- KRAJNYIK posted by Margaret Molnar on Saturday, September 23, 2000
- Was there a coal mine at Bridgeport that had an accident with fatalities in 1888? My great-grandmother's death notice in Hungarian seems to say that my great-grandfather, Janos (John) Krajnyik, died in the Bridgeport (Pa.?) mine.
- HALL, MOORE posted by Al Barnhart on Sunday, September 24, 2000
- William A. Hall married Susan Moore Latrobe area 1900-1920 anything on William Asberry Hall.
- COCHRAN, GRIMM, KEFFER, LINT, MCBETH, STILTENPOLE posted by Cathy Thomas on Monday, September 25, 2000
- Am primarily searching for information on the family of Samuel McBeth 1870-1954, husband of Anna Margaret Stiltenpole, 1871-1949, and would like to determine the country of origin of both families.
- GEORGE posted by Lee Laughner on Monday, September 25, 2000
- I am looking for ancestors and siblings of Albert A. George, Greensburg, PA, born 27 Aug 1855, died 10 Jan 1928. Married Mary Elizabeth Kelly who died in 1935. This is my husband's great grandfather, but we have absolutely no information on him except that we think he was of English descent. He had 5 children, William, Elizabeth, Emma, Maude and John, who was my husband's grandfather. Can anyone help with with information?
- HARVEY posted by Jarrod VanKirk on Tuesday, September 26, 2000
- I am looking for information on Mary Ann Grant Harvey. She was the daughter of R. J. Grant of South Wales. She was born May 1, 1848 in Aberaman?, Wales. She married George Harvey about 1865. She died on March 3, 1921 in North Huntington, Westmoreland Co., PA Her undertaking was handled by "Rodgers" in Irwin, PA. Does anyone know of a "Rodgers" funeral home? She was buried in Houtzdale, Clearfield Co., PA. Does anyone know which township Houtzdale is in? Does anyone know what cemeteries are in Houtzdale? Thanks.
- BOONE, MILLER, ROSS posted by Susan Krepps on Tuesday, September 26, 2000
- Searching for info on any of the following: Hannah Ross who was a widow with several children when she married Israel Louder. Hannah's daughter, Mary A Ross(1842-1898) married George F Miller(1843-1911). George and Mary's daughter Edith Susan Miller(1873-1962) married Robert Scott Boone (1866-1936). Particularly looking for Mr. Ross's first name,etc. and Boone info. Charles may have been Robert's father and George Boone, Esquire of Patton an uncle.
- CONWAY, DRENNEN, ELSON, REYNOLDS posted by Beverly Stringer on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- Attempting to find ANY info on William Reynolds, B. 8-8-1793 probably in Fayette Co. Pa. Would appreciated ANY help given and can share all the info that I have already. Thank you much, Beverly Stringer 814 East Madison St. Phila Pa. 19134-1920 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADDY, ROBINSON, SCALES posted by Richard Scales on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- My father Elmer scales, along with his sister Nora Scales Robinson and Richard Eldred Scales Addy all lived in Sutersville Westmoreland Co.Pa I am interested in learning about their parents- George & Mary Wright Scales. Any information will be greatly appreciated
- KELLY posted by Nathan Zipfel on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- Looking to make contact with any researchers of the George Kelly family that is listed in th 1850 census for South Huntingdon Township. Listed are
George Kelly - 73
?? (female) Kelly - 65
Samuel - 35
Lucinda - 19
I am most interested in Lucinda. Did this Kelly family move to Clarion County?
- CLAYTON, MCCAULEY, WESTBAY posted by W B McColly on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- Seeking info on Claranna CLAYTON McCAULEY d. Westmoreland Co 8-20-1842 and dau Elizabeth WESTBAY Westmoreland Co till Jan 1843 then > New Lisbon (now Lisbon) Columbiana Co OH.
- MCCLELAND, PRATT, THOMPSON posted by Carol on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- Still seeking information on Grandfather, born as William James Thompson in abt.1874 or 1875 . Was supposed be a child of Sarah J McCleland and a James Thompson. Was raised by his grandmother Francis Mary Pratt, wife of Timothy Pratt and is later listed in census as William James Pratt. Any information on any of these people deeply appreciated. Thank you!!
- BARKER, BRAZANEL, HOHN, KLIGENSMITH, MCKEE posted by Pat Betts on Wednesday, September 27, 2000
- John L Barker b.8 Aug 1861/Pittsburgh, Pa married Anne E Hohn who was b. on 16 May 1867. Ann's father was Joh D. Hohn b 29 Oct 1847. John had married a Matilda Lucinda Allshouse who was born on 30 march 1852. Matilda's parents were Mary Kligensmith/ John Allshouse. John Hohn's parents were John Hohn/Percilla Brazanel.
- KLIMAK, PESARIC, PISARCIK, WRITER posted by Mary Ann Hinkle Ineich on Friday, September 29, 2000
- My ggrandfather Jacob PESARIC (changed from PISARCIK) married Katherine KLIMAK. They both came over from Austria-Hungary, now Czech. in the late-1800's. They lived in East Vandergrift in Westmoreland, PA and had several children. They eventually moved to Akron, OH. Jacob had three brothers: Andrew, Paul (who may have eventually changed his name to "WRITER")married to a Mary, and Carl, who did change his name to "WRITER" and who married an Agnes and moved to CA. I am looking for info on parents, siblings, their offspring, etc.
- BOOHER, SHAFFER posted by Carrie on Saturday, September 30, 2000
- i'm looking forany information on a samuel Booher born somewhere in PA 1 Jan 1801. he later lived in miami county OH where he married nancy ann Shaffer on 14 Mar 1822. they had 13 children, some of which died in childhood. he died 7 Dec 1874 in orion richland county WI. any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks. i have a family history page, if you are interested
- BOOHER, SHAFFER posted by Carrie on Saturday, September 30, 2000
- i am looking for any information on a samuel Booher born somewhere in PA on 1 Jan 1801. he later lived in miami county where he married a nancu ann Shaffer on 14 Mar 1822. they had 13 children some of whom died young. samuel died 7 Dec 1874 in orion, richland OH. any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks i have been working on a family history page, if you are inerested
Return to the Archived
Query/Surname Index Page
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Westmoreland County Home Page
(c) Westmoreland County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project