- HARTMAN posted by John Sarver on Wednesday, August 2, 2000
- I am trying to find information on my grandmother, Tabitha Hartmen, b-1880 Westmoreland Co, PA., d-May 28, 1903 twenty eight days after giving birth to my Father, William Henry Sarver. Married William Taylor Sarver, March 27, 1902 in Allegheny CO., PA. Not sure whether she died in Westmoreland or Allegheny Co but believed she was buried somewhere around Unity,Westmoreland CO., PA.
- SMITH, WILLIAMS posted by Diana Lineman on Wednesday, August 2, 2000
- "Hunter" George Smith + Susan Williams 1850 Westmoreland County,PA. 5 children: OliveEtt Smith b. 6-15-1867 (my g-grandmother), Sarah, May (Ann) & 2 sons. George a son of James & Mary (maiden name unknown) Smith. Do not know Susan's parents names.
- BARKLEY posted by E. David Barkley on Friday, August 4, 2000
- Am interested in birth and death for Edward Graf BARKLEY, and, Laura MIKESELL
- WILSON posted by James Wilson on Saturday, August 5, 2000
- Robert P Wilson (b1848 d1915)is buried at Westview Cem, Bolivar, Pa. (Westmoreland County). His wife's name is Nancy Wilson (b1844 d1924). I do not know her pre-marriage surname. If anyone is researching early Westmoreland Co and Indiana Co Wilsons or Willsons, and has any information on this particular Robert and Nancy (their descendants, her family name, etc), I would appreciate communicating and sharing information with you.
- GOODWINE, HEADY posted by Hurrol Goodwin on Saturday, August 5, 2000
- Amos GOODWINE (maybe Ammon GOODWINE) Searching for late 1700's Westmoreland Co, PA records such as his death, will, tax, etc.
- COOPER, ELLOITT, KIMMEL, MARTIN, MCGUIRE, ROBB posted by Paul Colmer on Saturday, August 5, 2000
- I am still looking for any information RE: the Martins from StClair and Fairfield T/ship, Westmoreland Co., Pa. MY Joseph was b. abt. 1798 and d. 11-30-1851. His wife was Mary and possible last name of Cooper, b. abt. 1793. She reportedly was married prior and had two children, Thomas and John Neil,(spelled different ways), b. 1820 and 1822. After marrying Joseph Martin, they had 8 children, including my G/G/F William M. Martin, b. 1-25-1829. William married Mary Jane Snyder and they had they also had 8 children, including my G/F Samuel Paul Martin, b.10-4-1855. Samuel married Nancy Jane Robb, (aka Jennie), b. 3-6-1859. Any information would be appreciated and I am willing to share what info I have. Thank you!
- BIGGS, FORTNEY, KEEFER, POOLE, RAGER posted by Carolyn Thalman on Saturday, August 5, 2000
- I am looking for info about Samuel Keefer M. Lydia Fortney - son was George Clarkson Keefer b. 1857 - d. 1921. George Keefer m. Mary Jane Hoffer in 1887. They had 10 children. Edgar Charles b. 1888 was my grandfather.
- JOHNS, WISNER posted by Cacque Joffman on Saturday, August 5, 2000
- Seeking info on Henry Wisner m. Cora Johns, son Lemon Wisner married Mary Jane Garland, daughter of Daniel Garland,Bolivar area.
- MCDANNELL posted by Irene Waldron on Sunday, August 6, 2000
- Looking for relatives Of Roy (LeRoy)McDannell of Cherry Tree Pennsylvania.I am a granddaughter.
- OHARRA posted by Donna OHara on Sunday, August 6, 2000
- Any info on Charles born 1785 and lived in westmoreland Co. with wife Sarah. Also James whose wife was Mary. Need names of children.
- JACOB, MAINS posted by Donna OHara on Sunday, August 6, 2000
- Any information on where Jacob Mains and wife Nancy are buried. Jacob born 3 Mar 1812 and died 29 Jan 1884.
- DAILEY, FORSYTHE, JOHNS, LEDGER, LONG, LUTHER, STROWSNI posted by Nora yeager on Sunday, August 6, 2000
- Searching for any of these Forsythe descendants or their families, especially William H.Forsythe of Bolivar,Pa. who m.Sadie Wagoner of Waltz Mills.Pa.8-5-1885. Sadie may have died and he may have remarried. He was living in Wash.Pa. Wash. Co. in 1913 when his mother died.I have no other info on William. Please write if you know anything at all. Thanks. These are the children of William Wallace Forsythe and Elizabeth Hyslop Forsythe who came from Glasgow,Scotland in 1854 to Bolivar,Pa. and raised their children there. Children are:1. Mary,b. 1853 in Scotland, m. Andrew Luther and lived Turtle Creek,Pa.2. Robert Hazlet,b. 1856 in Bolivar, m. Sophia Lititia Long and lived Coketown,Pa,Derry Tp [Who are Lititia's parents?] 3.James,b.1857,Bolivar,m. Emma Baird and lived McKeesport,Pa. 4.William H. b. 1859,Bolivar,m.Sadie Wagoner of Waltz Mills,Pa.[near Greensburg] 5.JohnPatterson,b.1861,m.NaomiHughesliveBradenville. 6.Lizzie,b.1863,retarded, 7.George,b. 1869,m.Emma Stiffey and Mae Adams. 8 Jennett, b. 1871, m. Alexander Henderson, 9. Thomas, b.1872, M. Molly McDermott,[my grandparents] 10.Albert, never married. Other links are Strowsnider, Myers. Cowan, Foster. Also seeking family of Charles and Minnie Forsythe Johns who are buried in Old Salem Presbyterian Cemetery on rt 286 near New Derry. Pa.
- FLACKS, STEWARTS posted by Denise Kohls on Monday, August 7, 2000
- I am hoping to find information on my Stewart and Flack lines. The family story goes: Stewart and Flack arrived in Philadelphia, stayed there for a while before moving to Fairfield Twp. Westmoreland Co. PA. There, Mr. Flack helped Mr. Stewart build his first home on the Middle Form, or Middle Row. Any help on these two families would be greatly appreciated. Denise
- CONNER, SMITLEY posted by Kathy Mcveigh on Wednesday, August 9, 2000
- Searching for info on Joseph Smitley, wife Sarah Rinehart Conner, children William Conner, Susan, Calvin, Franklin,William,Henry and John Smitley Mt. Pleasant, Westmorland Co. area.
- WALKER posted by Margaret on Friday, August 11, 2000
- I am searching for any information on the parents of Martha Walker who was born in about 1798 in Westmoreland County, PA, according to the 1850 Pennsylvania Census. She married William Albin in Pine Township, Mercer County, PA. She died March 01, 1874, in Findley Township, Mercer County, PA.
- FLACK, FLECK posted by Denise Kohls on Saturday, August 12, 2000
- I am still trying to find information on my Flack lines. In the session notes of the Fairfield Presbyterian Church 1843- 1857, are James and Ann Fleck. In the census records for this time are James and Ann Flack. Are they the same people? Hoping that they are the parents of my Isabella Flack b. 1799 m. Charles Stewart. An Ann Flack is buried next to Charles and Isabella in Fort Palmer Cemetery. Any suggestions or help?
- BRACKENDORF posted by Debra Brown on Saturday, August 12, 2000
- Searching for anyone related to the Brackendorf's. My grandfather was Louis Brackendorf and was born abt 1883 and died abt 1925. He married Mary Elizabeth Rainey in TX while in the Army there. They had 2 daughters, one was my mother. Any info will be appreciated. Please email me. Thanks.
- BROWN posted by Kate Ross on Sunday, August 13, 2000
- Hello: I'm looking for a BROWN, possibly James, Alexander, John who served in Revolutionary War and was Scotch-Irish. Two sons, Ebenezer and James settled in Butler Co., PA in 1797. Sons married daughters of Samuel Porter, Alice and Jane.
- FINDLEY posted by Sandy Snyder on Sunday, August 13, 2000
- Looking for info on George H. Findley, Born 1830 in Pittsburgh,PA, resided in Westmoreland County in the 1850's & 1860's. Civil War discharge gives home adress as Mt. Pleasant in 1863. George H. Findley had a wife named Matilda, & sons Cassius & Robert Findley were born approx. 1856 & 1858. George Findley was my Great Grandfather, but I have no idea who his parents were. He moved to Kansas in 1875 & married my Great Grandmother there. Sure would like to find those Findley connections in PA for some answers. Thanks!
- PAUL posted by Paula Thayer on Monday, August 14, 2000
- Searching for information relating to family of Samuel Jackson Paul, 1825-1890, Bell TWP, Poke Run. His father John Paul b 1803, mother Sarah (Sally) Thompson b 1804, Poke Run/Bell Twp/Old Westmoreland. Please contact Paula, firstname.lastname@example.org
- JACK posted by Paula Thayer on Monday, August 14, 2000
- Searching for descendants of Matthew Jack, b 1755 Derry Ireland, arv Westmoreland County 1772 (Hannastown/Salem Twp/ died 1836 Congruity...or for descendants of his brother/cousin William Jack, b 1751 Strabane Ireland, d 1821 Greensburg. Would like to compare and exchange geneaology information. Paula, email@example.com
- LAUGHREY, LOCHERY, LOCHRY, LOUGHRY posted by Paula Thayer on Monday, August 14, 2000
- One family name, many spellings! Are you a descendant of Archibald, Jeremiah, or William Lochry, original pioneers to Westmoreland County? Or did any of your ancestors share in Rev War, frontier war combat with the Lochry's? especially would like information from families of those men who accompanied LtCol Archibald Lochery to his and their death/capture on the Ohio River on 24 August 1781. Pls contact Paula, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCLEAN posted by Diana McLean on Tuesday, August 15, 2000
- I am looking for a Cornelius McLean that was living in Westmoreland co., PA in 1870, I am trying to connect him with a son William F. McLean who was supposedely born in PA in 1850 according to his marriage certificate. We know nothing about Cornelius, can someone give me some help? Thanks
- DOTY posted by Roger Root on Wednesday, August 16, 2000
- George W. Doty was born 20 April 1844 near Johnstown, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania. The family moved on to Ohio, and later to Delhi, Delaware, Iowa. He m. Ellen Poynter. He died 20 January 1930 at Kilgore, Nebraska. I would like to find his parents and any siblings. Thank You. Roger Root, Tucson, Arizona
- MOYER posted by Louis Prekop on Wednesday, August 16, 2000
- looking for the birth record for a daniel e. moyer born westmoreland county 1837, orphaned early youth(don't know when) enlilsted or drafted to fight in civil war (union army), after war he settled in southern ohio,died in ohio 1910.trying to find out if daniel e.moyer is his correct name or did he take on the name of foster parents when orphaned. any help woud be greatly appreaciated in trying to find records on his birth or adoption.
- GARLAND, HENDERSON, JOHNS posted by Jacque Hoffman on Wednesday, August 16, 2000
- Seeking info on Josiah (born 1840)& Mary J. (born1843)Henderson of Bolivar. Children Blanch J. and Warren. Occupation listed as blacksmith in 1870 Bolivar census. Info to trade.
- WIDAMAN posted by Patti on Thursday, August 17, 2000
- Does anyone have any information on Daniel Widaman family, born 1808, died 1876, m apr 2, 1829. Had three children born Westmoreland co., PA--Charles,1832,William,1836,Laura,1838.
- STILLWATER posted by Charles Pearsallc on Thursday, August 17, 2000
- I am searching for info on my mother's family.
My Mother's name = MARIE ANN STILLWATER, Born 10/24/1909, Greensburg, Westmoreland, PA.
My Grandfathers's name = CHARLES STILLWATER, born RUSSIA, he was 23 in 1909.
My Grandmother's name = REBECKA COHEN, born RUSSIA, she was 26 in 1909.
Mom told me once she had 9 brothers and sisters. But I have been unable to locate any decendents. I wish contact with nephews, neaces, cousins etc.
- FUDALA, FUDELI, OLSZEWSKA posted by Judy Clauss on Thursday, August 17, 2000
- My ggrandfather was Josef FUDALA, m. Teresa OLSZEWSKA, both b. Galicia, Poland, (I learned that from my grandfather, Jan/John FUDALA's m. cert. in Chicago.)
I've done an exhaustive search for Josef and Teresa in Chicago, to no avail.
But, I've found many FUDALA's in coal-mining towns of PA. I've also recently run across a couple of people with ancestors who migrated from Poland>PA>Chicago. So, I've decided to search those counties in PA that I've found a Joseph FUDALA in.
I've found a Joseph FUDELI, b. 1867, Austria, a boarder on the 1900 Westmoreland, Unity Twp. Census. He's boarding with a Joseph SALORSIC. His age indicates that he could be a sibling of my grandfather, Jan/John FUDALA,(1877-1936,) but, because he's 40 years old, he's not living with his family of origin.
How would you suggest I find out more about this Joseph FUDELI? (BTW, the original spelling was: FUDALA.) Are there any indexes for deaths, or marriages in this county? I've never had the need to search PA before.
Also, was there a migration of Polish/Hungarian/Austrian people to the coal-mines of PA who then migrated to Chicago around the turn of the last century?
- MOON posted by Janet Davenport on Friday, August 18, 2000
- Looking for William Bailey MOON and Rebecca Jane (Painter) MOON. They had 2 possibly 3 children. Edna Mae MOON born Aug. 18,1881, Victor Russel MOON b.October 14, 1902 and the 3rd's name could possibly be Richard. Edna and Victor were born in Mckeepsort, Pennsylvania. Supposedly, William and Rebecca lived in Mckeesport til they passed away. Victor moved to Massachusetts and died in October 1986. Edna moved to the Harrisburg, PA area after she married Rev. William Nevius. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
- ASSANI posted by Vicki Oeding on Friday, August 18, 2000
- I am helping someone with their research in New Alexandria, Westmoreland Co., PA. His grandparents were living in that area in 1920. I have done a soundex for that year and could not find Raffaelo Assani. It may have just been missed or the filing is under his wife's name, Christina Dorina Assani. Does anyone know the number of the LDS Family History Center film that includes New Alexandria for 1920? There are many film for Westmoreland Co. and we do not have the time to look at each one. The gentleman I am helping is hoping to move to Italy as soon as he can prove his grandparents immigrated to this country. The 1920 census gives valuable immigration information. Thank you for your time.
- TRESNAN posted by Jenny Tresnan Nowak on Friday, August 18, 2000
- I am looking for any information fro John Joseph Tresnan naturalized June22, 1882 or his son, Peter Francis, born August 16, 1867. I would appreciate any scrap of information. Thanks.
- BOWLING posted by Donna Thomas on Friday, August 18, 2000
- I am looking for any descendants of William Bowling who originally came from Adams Co., PA. He shows up in the 1860 and 1870 census for North Huntington Co., Westmoreland Co. He was born June 8, 1822 in Adams Co. and was christened at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Emmitsburg, MD.
- GIBSON, HAMMOND, JOHNSTON posted by Virginia on Saturday, August 19, 2000
- Looking for final pieces to puzzle, Hammond, Johnston, Gibson family of Bolivar PA. Other possible family names: McCreery, Park, Love, Brett, Hanna, Ramsey. All clues welcome, will share what I have.
- WATERS posted by Michael Waters on Sunday, August 20, 2000
- Looking for families of james waters born cork ireland 1850 married to margaret moran came to the u.s. in 1884 children peter,owen,michael,rose,margaret,delia,molly/mary. owen and peter were pittsburgh police officers and one with links to my family would be greatly appreciated thank you michael waters
- DAVIS, EICHELBERGER, GOCKEL, MCCLURE, SCHICKEL posted by Clarajean Davis Gockel on Sunday, August 20, 2000
- I am looking for any McClures that lived in the Meadowbrook area of Penn Township from 1880 to 1930. Am also searching for any information on the Gockel family from the Mt. Pleasant and Hempfield Township areas. Would also appreciate any information on the Lucasazak family from Munhall(?) and the Kuhns family from Paintertown (Penn Township).
- CLARK posted by Dee on Sunday, August 20, 2000
- My great grandfather's death cert indicates he was born in Bolivar PA on 3/25/1858. His name was John H. Clark and his father is shown as Bernard Clark. The cert indicated his father was born in Bolivar, but he could have been born in Ireland. John's mother was unknown and the place of birth indicated Ireland.
- MARTZ posted by Debra Rodgers on Monday, August 21, 2000
- I am at my wits end. I have been looking for my greatgrandfathers parents and brothers and sisters. His Name was Hurd Martz He was born and raised in Martzville, Berwick. He married Emma Baker. And The are both buried in Athens Pa. I know that Frank Martz the founder of Martz Trailways was my grandfathers 1st cousion. I am lost. Hurd and Emma had six kids. And most of them were born in berwick. I thank you for any help that may be given to me.
- MYERS posted by Doris Abney Hudson on Monday, August 21, 2000
- I am trying to locate the father of: Cyrus Myers b 2-14-1844 or 1846 In Westmoreland Co. Pa Moved to Iowa , married Jane Garrison, she died from childbirth... on 4-2-1875. Childs name was John T. Myers He was living in at Bricelyn, Minn on August 30, 1915, this is from war pension papers. Then moved to Missouri and married again. Please email me with information at email@example.com
- CONRAD, FRANK, GEISEY, MILLER posted by Judy Conrad on Tuesday, August 22, 2000
- George J. CONRAD born 1811-1814 in MD married 1st a Rosanna or Georgeanne MILLER? and had several children. These are the names we have found so far, Henry Geisey (born 1835), John D. M. (born 16 Apr 1838) and Charles A. CONRAD born Oct 1841. I�m wondering if the name GEISEY was a family name. His 2nd marriage was to Catherine FRANK born about 1814 were married 13 July 1847 in Johnstown, Cambria Co. PA. They were on the 1850 Ligonier, Westmoreland Co., PA census. Their children were Cyrus S., Ida M. and Aaron Frank CONRAD (our great grandfather). Catherine had 2 brothers that we know of, Aaron and Jacob FRANK. If anyone has any info on any of these people please let me know.
- KELLEY, KELLY posted by Rena Ring on Tuesday, August 22, 2000
- I would appreciate any info on Jane Kelley or John Kountz they married in 1803. He was from Lancaster Co.Pennsylvania. I know she was born in Ireland, but and is buried in East Liverpool, Ohio. They also had 10 children.
- HENDERSON posted by Jacque Hoffman on Tuesday, August 22, 2000
- Need info on the tangled Hendersons of Bolivar, specifically William B. and Josiah. There are two Blanch Hendersons mentioned in the various census listings. One is the wife of Samuel, did she marry a cousin? Help, too many Hendersons!
- BERNGES posted by Jerry Barnes on Wednesday, August 23, 2000
- Seeking information relating to Andreas Bernges/Andrew Barnes who was an early resident of Westmoreland Co having come from Berks Co. Any help appreciated.
- DORAN posted by Jeff Doran on Thursday, August 24, 2000
- Would like any information on Lloyd Elmer Doran, born around 1890. Father was Elmer Doran, who might have worked in some sort of "mental" hospital in Greensburg circa. 1900 (approx). Lloyd Doran later relocated to Pittsburgh, then Cleveland Ohio. Thx.
- KISTLER, NIPPLE, STUMP posted by Debbie Nippell Rider on Thursday, August 24, 2000
- Still searching for info on my G-G-Grandparents, Jacob Stump and Sarah Kistler of Westmoreland Co., PA. Their daughter, Minnie Mae, married Oliver Jackson Nipple in Salem Twp., Westmoreland Co., PA on June 5, 1889. Any information will be greatly appreciated! I have much info on the Nipple family that I will share. Thank you. Debbie.
- HIDWIG, LANGE posted by Helena Grace on Thursday, August 24, 2000
- TRYING TO TRACE ANY FAMILY HIDWIG, GERMANY OR PRUSSIA. CAROLINE ROBIN WILHELMINE HIDWIG LANGE LEFT GERMANY ABOUT 1850S MIGRATED TO NEW ZEALAND WITH HUSBAND AUGUST LANGE AND 5YROLD DAUGHTER, CLARA HELENA HIDWIG LANGE, MY GRANDMOTHER. WOULD LIKE CONTACT WITH ANY OF EITHER FAMILY...HELENA
- FORESTA, FORESTI, FORESTO posted by Joan Kadleck on Friday, August 25, 2000
- WESTMORELAND COUNTY I am looking for information on Paolo Foresta/ Foresti/Foresto. Born in Italy c1864 died in Mt. Pleasant in 1902; he was married to Francesca Ambrosina. He was supposedly naturalized in this county in 1902. Could anyone help me find his naturalization papers? Which courts would most likely have these records? Any help would be appreciated.
- GRYWALSKI, KUSTWAN, WOTUS posted by Libby Kasper on Friday, August 25, 2000
- Searching for information on my Father(Richard Henry Wotus. My Grandparents (Frank Stanley & Nellie Antionette Wotus). And my Great-grandparents. Uncles, Aunts and cousins. If any of the Wotus Family have any information that they would like to volunteer, please e-mail me.
- SQUIBB, WALKER posted by Isaac Pearl on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- Looking for connections to Ann Walker b 30 Sep 1774 d 3 Nov 1846 in Westmoreland Co., Pa. m Caleb Squibb in Fayette Co., Pa. I believe Ann is a sister to John Walker b 1779 m Barbara Rist. John d 8 Apr 1857 in Broadford, Pa. John was my ggggrandfather The son of John Walker, Thomas b 6 Dec 1808 married the daughter of Caleb and Ann [Walker] Squibb. Ann Maria Squibb b 8 Jul 1809. There has been speculation that Thomas Walker and Ann Maria were first cousins. They had 10 children and I have all their names in case anyone is interested.
- VANDYKE posted by Judy Moecker on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- I also am searching for VanDyke - CYRUS, born 1864 I think, parents JACOB and CATHERINE VanDyke. Also his brothers, HARRY E. and LAWRENCE J., both died in 1950's. Any family living there? Judy
- KANE, SNIDER posted by Linda Squires on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- Looking for information on John F. Kane, b. 1838, married Mary Beckner b. 10/25/1838. Children: Simon, Edward, Alice, and Minnie. Minnie married Edward Snider; their child was Walter Snider, born 1904.
- HANSELMAN posted by Marianne Hanselman on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- I am looking for any information on the Hanselman's. The LDS library states my George Finch Hanselman was born ABT. 1799 in Westmoreland, Pa. I really am at loss of how to locate information on him. He had left that county by 1821. Oodles of thanks to anyone can help me!!!
- CLAWSON, STATES posted by Jerilyn Koskan on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- Looking for any descendants of Matthias and Jane States. He died approximately 1810-1820. Children at least included Matthias who remained in Fairfield Township, Westmoreland Co., PA and died there in 1836 and Samuel who went to Indiana Co, PA and died there about 1829.
1790 Mathias Steats had one man over 16, 3 boys under 16 and 4 woman in the house.
1800 I can't find him
1810 Matthias States had 1 boy under 10, 1 boy 10-16, one boy 16-26 and one man over 45; one girl 16-26, one girl 26-45 and one woman over 45
1820 Matthias States had one boy 10-16, two boys 26-45 and one man 45 and over; one girl under 10, one girl 10-16, one girl 16-26
1830 Matthias States one boy under 5, one boy 5-10, one man 40-50 and one man 80-90; one woman 40-50
1840 Sarah States one male 10-15, one male 15-20; one female 5-10, 2 females 10-15 and one female 40-50.
Obviously the above is dealing with 2 generational households of Matthias, but am missing girls and boys of this family. Any help would be appreciated.
- KLINGENSMITH, MCCLELAND, PRATT posted by Carol on Saturday, August 26, 2000
- Seeking information about a relationship with Greatgrandmother Francis Mary Klingensmith who was first married to a David McCleland and then to a Timothy Pratt. Also seeking names of children from these marriages. Any link is appreciated. These people were from North Huntington, Shaner Station, Penn and Salem Townships. Thanks for anything , Carol
- KORDELA, RADWAJNSKA posted by Audrey Marie Behm on Monday, August 28, 2000
- Grandmother:Julianna Radwajnska:born:April 30,1874 Grandfather: Frank Kordela born:10/3./1873 both from Krakow,Poland.They were married in ALVERTON, Pa. Need ANY information-please help.Contact: Audrey Behm at: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
- KAUFMAN posted by Ted Krampf on Wednesday, August 30, 2000
- I'm trying to locate the grave of Albert Kaufman. He is buried in the New Texas Cemetery, which I believe is/was in New Kensington. Can anyone give me directions on how to find this cemetery once I reach New Kensington? Thanks.
- MCGRIFF posted by Jack McGriff on Wednesday, August 30, 2000
- I would like to contact any caucasions with the surname McGRIFF living in the Westmoreland Co. area for the purpose of adding to my research data on this family. I have been researching the McGRIFF surname for 30 years. Thank you.
Return to the Archived
Query/Surname Index Page
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Westmoreland County Home Page
(c) Westmoreland County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project