SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- AUSTIN, WILLIAMS posted by Carol Barber on Monday, May 2, 2005
- I am looking for information or some assistance with the following family. UNKNOWN AUSTIN,married Lillian Williams of Rushford, Allegany county, New York. Lillian was the daughter of Chauncey and Harriet WILLIAMS. 1880 census shows her living in Rushford, with her parents and a small son: Herbert age 2. Obit of other son Everett L. Austin, indicates he was born in Bell Run, PA 18 Sept 1881. He was killed in a riot in Tulsa OK< June 1921. I'm trying to find out his father's name. Also,his mother died when he was around a month old, and the boys were raised by their grandfather, apparently in Rushford. When he died he had a son Benjamin, but no mention of a wife at all. Everett was buried at White Cemetery in Rushford, Allegany, New York. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a wonderful day. Carol
- BARBER, COLE posted by Robert Barber on Thursday, May 12, 2005
- What must I do to look for a will in Potter County circa 1830? I am looking for the will of George Reynolds BARBER. Elihue COLE was the executioner of said will.
- CALDWELL, ELY posted by Seely on Saturday, May 14, 2005
- Looking for information on ELY's or CALDWELL's from Kettle Creek PA. Found their grave markers, interested in any info or stories.
- CUVER, DIKE, DYKE posted by Pam Dailey on Sunday, May 29, 2005
- I am looking for death dates of Reuben DIKE - DYKE married to Sadilla CUVER and also her death date. Also place of burial, Thank You Pam Ps They lived in Tioga Co but had family in Potter
- ODELL posted by Kelly Vance on Monday, June 6, 2005
- Looking for information on George ODELL and his wife (name was possibly Kate). They had a child, Curtis, in 1902 in CROSS FORKS, PA (as written on Curtis' SS application). We believe the wife/mother died soon after giving birth. Any help out there? Maybe an obit for an ODELL or a sighting in a cemetery near Cross Fork?
- BARTLETT, COLE, ROBINSON posted by Les Lambert on Sunday, June 12, 2005
- COLE - looking for info about Andrew Jackson COLE (abt 1833-1904) lived in Hector Twp, Potter Co., PA in 1850, and in Portage twp Potter C., PA in 1860. In 1850, was with father Eleazer, mother Cynthia ?, and sister Sarah C. all b in NY. In 1860 cen was with Wife Asenath (? maybe ROBINSON) b abt 1837, son Peter T. b abt 1857 in PA, dau Phoebe Arzilla b abt 1858 in PA; dau Luanna also b 7/8/1862 in PA, possible son Truman b abt 1864 in PA. Phoebe is my GGM Andrew Jackson COLE re-married in Auburn, Bay Co. MI Nov 1866, to Mary BARTLETT, died Midland Co, MI 1904. Any additional info about the COLE family would be much appreciated, especially about the fate of Asenath, Sarah, and about Truman, Eleazer, and Cynthia. I suspect that Asenath was native American. Nicknames could be Luanna, Christine. Have pictures & info on Andrew and his descendants, wish to exchange info. Les Lambert
- DECKER, ROBINSON posted by Marjorie Robinson on Monday, June 27, 2005
- 1898 Grant A. ROBINSON married Edith DECKER in Galeton PA. father Albert A. Robinson and mother Sophia (no last name given. Looking for any info on Grant, Alfred, Sophia. Thank You
Return to the Potter County Genealogy Project
(c) Potter County Genealogy Project