SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- FRANCE, FRANTZ posted by Jim France on Friday, August 2, 2002
- I'm looking for information on a town called Frantz. I believe that it was located between Millport and Coneville. Also, any info on FRANTZ or FRANCE families who lived there. Thanks
- RUSSELL, VOORHEES posted by Jan on Monday, August 5, 2002
- Loooking for info on an Ida A RUSSELL who was married to a VOORHEES. Don't know his first name. I do know that they were married after 1920 because she is still listed as living with her parents in Shinglehouse according to the 1920 census.
- SAVAGE posted by Connie Williams on Sunday, August 11, 2002
- Am looking for info on a SAVAGE Service Center near Coudersport. They would have been in business in the 1940, 1950's or even today? The couple who ran or owned it was called Mom and Pop Savage. There may have been a waitress named Mary Arnold. Thanks
- TILBURGH posted by Steve Jackson on Friday, August 23, 2002
- I am seeking the burial site of James H. TILBURGH. He was a Civil War soldier having served in Co. K, 5th PA Cavalry. He was a resident of Genesse, Potter County, PA. He died July 14, 1920. His first wife Martha died January 12, 1880 in Potter County. Second wife's name Mary. Children of first marriage: Alice, Mary, John, Edit, Sineche. Children of second marriage: Hiram, Nellie, James, Frank, Grace, Dorothy.
- BOLDUC posted by Don Stives on Sunday, August 25, 2002
- I found a Bertha BOLDUC in 1920 Census in Austin Pa. She has a son and daughter both listed in it as well. Plus a boarder. Any other information on Bertha would be helpful. I am looking for anything prior to 1920 and also looking for her death. It is believed she died in Rochester New York after 1954 which is when her daughter died. It is also believed that she did not show up for her daughters funeral and was not heard from again by her son or grandchildren. Please notify me of any information one may have on this.
Return to the Potter County Genealogy Project
(c) Potter County Genealogy Project