SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- BARNES, STAYSA posted by Mary-Lew Renninger on Tuesday, March 3, 1998
- Josiah STAYSA (married Susan BARNES) 1850 census,Clarra Twp.,Potter Co.;page 132 Looking for anything about this surname(my family)-had brothers James,John,Joseph,Benjamin,-sisters Sibbel and Hannah. Mother was Lucy Avery, Father Stephen Staysa.
- VANDERSLICE posted by Joyce Leaach on Wednesday, March 11, 1998
- Information please on Thaddeus Lawrence VANDERSLICE born 1841, his childfren, their spouses and children. Also Theodore Clemens and son Thaddeus Lawrence Clemens. Thank you
- ADAM, RAYMER posted by Richard Holbrook on Tuesday, March 17, 1998
- ADAM, RAYMER George and Catherine ADAM, George and Catherine RAYMER were in Potter Co. ca. 1830. They then moved on to Genese Co., NY 1834. Is anybody else looking for these families?
- BESCANCENY, BRUEILLY, POLLARD, WILLIAMS posted by Craig M Spencer on Wednesday, March 18, 1998
- WILLIAMS,POLLARD,BRUEILLY,BESCANCENY - Looking for Indra Williams married Florence Pollard
- BOWMAN, CADY, MALLORY posted by George E. Sawyer on Friday, March 20, 1998
- MALLORY: I am looking for decendants and ancestors of Will D. Mallory born March 25, 1865. He lived in Sunderlinville, Hector Township, Potter Co. Pa. in Feb. 1923. His father was W. Mallory and his mother was Sarah BOWMAN CADY MALLORY. She was my gr-gr-grandmother.
- GIBBS, PEASLEE, PEASLEY, SADLER posted by Gloria Sadler on Tuesday, March 24, 1998
- PEASLEY - PEASLEE, GIBBS, SADLER, Ulysses (GOLD) PA. Ebenezer PEASLEY b.1826-19??. married 10/13/1850 Mary Ann GIBBS 1833-1901. They are interred In Gold cemetery. No deathdate for Ebenezer. Their daughter EMMA PEASLEY 185?-1889 married 4/13/1874 URIAH SADLER 1830-19??. He was from Wales,UK. Immigrated abt. 1870. He died in Gold, PA. Can anyone fill in the blanks, PLEASE. Gloria Sadler
- BEEBE, MILLER posted by John R Glassmire on Thursday, March 26, 1998
- Seeking info concerning Prentice BEEBE born in Oswayo, Potter, PA in 1885, died in 1905. Married Jennie MILLER. Children were Charles, Joseph, Clara, Grace and Fredrick. I am trying to establish my ancestors. Thanks for your time and effort.
Return to the Potter County Genealogy Project
(c) Potter County Genealogy Project