Henry Sherry Biographical Information
People researching this surname include:
Barry Sherry BarrySherry@usa.net
Paul Sherry Sargepaul@aol.com
Henry & Dorothea (Shaffer) Sherry moved from Northumberland Co., Pa. circa 1830 and settled in the Redbank valley (Clarion and Armstrong Co.). Henry was one of the founders of St. James Lutheran Church in Ringgold Twp. He appeared in the census of Porter Twp. in 1840 and 1850 and last appeared in 1860 Census of Ringgold Twp. (listed as Henry Cherry). Filed will in 1862.
Jefferson County Genealogy Project NOTICE:
In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be freely used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.
Return to Jefferson County Family Folder Page
Return to the Jefferson County Genealogy Project
(c) Jefferson County Genealogy Project