People researching this surname include:
Sue Patrello email@example.com
John PHILLIPPI, b:15 Mar 1767 in Bedford Co.Pa d: 8 Feb 1847 in Somerset Co. Pa. He was the eldest son of Georg Frantz PHILLIPPI and Mary Elizabeth. Georg Frantz PHILLIPPI was one of the early settlers of Somerset Co.
John PHILLIPPI md: Catherine WEIMER in 1792 in Somerset Co., PA. Of this union the following children:
1. Henry, b: 2 Jan 1793, Somerset Co. d: 13 Apr 1846, Jefferson Co. md: Elizabeth DUMBOULD, daughter of Abraham DUMBOULD and Elizabeth BOYER.
John D. 1817-1883 md: Margaret SMITH, md: Priscilla Uncapher.
Catherine, b: 1819 md: William NICHOLSON.
Christina,b: 1822 md: Jacob SMITH.
Solomon, 1831-1910 md: Mary Margaret SMITH.
Mary Ann,b: 1833 md: Martin STOUSE.
Sara, b: 1835 Henry,b: 1837
2. Catherine, b: 20 Dec 1794 d: 5 May 1846
3. George John, b: 8 Dec 1796 d: 3 Jun 1852 md: Catherine SAYLOR
4. John Frederick, b: 4 Oct 1799
5. John J. b: 26 Mar 1802 d: 9 Feb 1876 md: Margaret WEAVER
6. Abraham, b: 2 Nov 1805 md: Elizabeth
7. Peter, b: 18 Apr 1808 d: 13 Feb 1885 md: Catherina Shultz
8. Simon, b: 2 Dec 1810 md: Susanna
Jefferson County Genealogy Project NOTICE:
In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be freely used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation.
Return to Jefferson County Family Folder Page
Return to the Jefferson County Genealogy Project
(c) Jefferson County Genealogy Project