The cemetery is also known as Oliveburg Cemetery or Oliveburg Presbyterian Church Cemetery.
Transcription (Completed 23 April 2008)
Tombstones - completed 23 April 2008
The Cumberland Presbyterian Church was organized in February 1854. The earliest marked burial in the cemetery is for that of John J Bowman (a child) who died in 1844.
Located along Spring Road in Oliveburg behind the Oliveburg Presbyterian Church. Take Rt 36 North from Punxsutawney about 5 miles, turn right onto Spring Road. The cemetery is on the right behind the Oliveburg Presbyterian Church.
Return to the Cemetery Page
Return to the Jefferson County Genealogy Project
(c) Jefferson County Genealogy Project