Transcription (Completed 15 April 2008)
Tombstones - completed 15 April 2008
The original Barton Chapel Church was built in 1854. The oldest marked burial in the cemetery is for Joe Croasmun who died in 1878.
Located on Barton Chapel Road, across from the Barton Chapel Methodist Church. Take Rt 36 North from Punxsutawney about 3.9 miles, turn left onto Sprankle Mills Road for about 4.6 mile, and turn right onto Doverspike Road for about 1 mile and then turn left onto Barton Chapel Road. The cemetery entrance is on the right across from the church.
Return to the Cemetery Page
Return to the Jefferson County Genealogy Project
(c) Jefferson County Genealogy Project