- BARR, WERT posted by Fran on Wednesday, October 4, 2000
- Looking for info on Franklin Cline Wert and Jessie Julia Barr married 1/20/08 in Tionesta, PA.....
- COOK, GATES posted by Roger K. Cook on Tuesday, October 17, 2000
- I'm looking for information on Harry Clifford Cook b.circa 1870.Married Mattie P. Gates.They relocated to Knox Co. Ohio,then to Oklahoma.They were the parents of Harold Clifford and Virginia Ganelle Cook. Does anyone know parents of Harry Clifford?
- BLAUSER, SILVIS posted by Kathy Lynn on Wednesday, October 25, 2000
- I am looking for info on Margaret Blauser and David Silvis. I would like to know where David is buried. Also any info on their children. I believe they lived in the Tionesta, Forest County area. firstname.lastname@example.org
- MYERS posted by Pamela on Friday, October 27, 2000
- I'm looking for descendents of Jacob Myers. Jacob married Sarah (Best) Myers. Jacob second married Susan Wiser. Many of their descendents later inhabited Clarion County.
- BERLIN, PHELPS posted by Lois ( Berlin) Zeleon on Friday, October 27, 2000
- I am trying to find anything on my GGreatgrandfather. His son was Jacob Berlin, married to Caroling Phelps, from Whig Hill PA. If you have any information or where to look. I would appreciate any help.
- BURKET, MEALY posted by Beckie Daniels on Friday, October 27, 2000
- I'd like to get in touch with others researching the MEALY family. Jacob Mealy (1809-1894) married Julia Ann BURKET (1818-1893) and had 13 children, 9 of whom survived their parents.
- LONGSTRETH, WINEBRENNER posted by Stacie Driscoll on Tuesday, November 7, 2000
- I am looking for other decendants of William Housten Longstreth and Mary Winebrenner. William and Mary were residing in Green Township, Forrest Co. in the 1890's. Williams father was John Longstreth ( possibly from Ireland? ). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
- MCCANNA posted by Brenda Waite on Thursday, November 9, 2000
- Looking for my great grandmother' s family-McCanna. She was Harriett Mae McCanna, born 9-30-1871. Sisters Frances (Frankie), Ettie & possibly Kate, also brothers Leroy and Ben. Lived in Redcliff, Forest County and Shippenville, Clarion Co. Hattie (as she was called) married William Titterington Bates and later moved to Blount Co. Tenn., where she died in 1957. I remember Great Grandma Bates well, but was to young to ask questions about her family in Pa. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
- WERICK posted by Ann Bauman on Saturday, November 11, 2000
- Werick: Am searching for info on the Werick family especially Elizabeth Werick who was my great grandmother. She married Robert Henry. Anything would be appreciated. Ann
- CASTNER, MCCLUSKY posted by Lyle Stephenson on Sunday, November 26, 2000
- seeking info for John P. Castner and wife Eliz McClusky. John b.circa 1880. Children Leo, Robert, Charles, and three daughters married Emert, Pickens, and Dana. Leo buried in Crown Cemetery, Marienville 1936.
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Forest County Home Page
(c) Forest County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project