- BENNEHOOF, GRAFFIUS, GRAHAM, KEPHART, KYLER, SELFRIDGE posted by Donna Tovar on Saturday, January 1, 2000
- I am trying to find the connection for Henry Bennehoof and catherine Graffius, Dorothy Kephart to the Kylers, and More Graffius History . My great grandfather was Francis Graffius Of Clearfield Pa
- MCGOWAN, MCNEISH posted by Joan FitzGibbon on Saturday, January 1, 2000
- Looking for other family members who have information on MCNEISH family who settled in Osceola Mills, Clearfield Cty in the early 1880's. Several brothers/cousins immigrated from Ayrshire Scotland and worked in the coal mines. My ggrandfather Bernard was married to Margaret MCGOWAN. Bernard had a brother Peter, Alexander,John, Henry and sister Mary.
- PHILLIPS, WASKHAK posted by Jeff on Tuesday, January 4, 2000
- I am looking for information about Andrew PHILLIPS born about 1862 in Austrian Empire. His wife was Susann WASKHAK. His son was Stephen born 1897. He died in Morann, PA..
- DAVIS, JONES, WEATHERSON, YOUNG posted by Robin Gawel on Tuesday, January 4, 2000
- Hi! I am looking for any available information and/or knowledge on the following Clearfield County residents:
They lived in Clearfield County at the time of my ggg-grandfather's (David P. Davis) death in 1906. These gentlemen were his brother's-in-law. I do not know the first names of his sisters, if there were any children, or how long they may have been residents of the county.
If anyone has knowledge of these families, I would appreciate the correspondence.
- HAMILTON, MCGOWAN posted by Joan FitzGibbon on Thursday, January 6, 2000
- Looking for information on MCGOWAN family living in Osceola Mills late 1880's-?. GGGrandmother Mary Margaret HAMILTON MCGOWAN immigrated from Scotland with the McNeish family. Her husband died in Dalry, Ayrshire, Scotland. 5 children were Margaret (my great grandmother), Robert, Frank, Helen Mary, and Patrick.
- APPLETON, BURNS posted by Jon Morrow on Thursday, January 6, 2000
- Does anyone know the parents of Louise APPLETON? I know she was killed by a train about 1916 I believe Clearfield Co. She was married to Jacob Burns who was also killed by a train at Sabula,PA Sep 1 1881. She was from the Hoston Twp, Clearfield or Sabula Area,Her daughter was Mary Lavina Burns..
- LONG, WILLIAMS posted by Jean Klein on Sunday, January 9, 2000
- Searching for information about Newell B. Long, born Oct. 1891, in PA, son of Charles (C.C.) & Sarah Catherine Jamison Long. 1920 census shows Newell m. to Helen L. ? age 29, and daughter Elizabeth L. 2 months. The family was living in Karthaus Twp. Clearfield County. Newell worked as a cashier at State Bank. Newell's siblings are Zonie E. born Aug 1881 m 29 May 1909, Indiana County, to Clark C. Williams; Beulah born Aug. 1883; Golda born Oct. 1889; and Viva born Oct. 1895..
- BOOZE, DRESSLER, GELNETT, HAMILTON, LABORDE, RISHEL posted by Rick Dressler on Sunday, January 9, 2000
- Searching for information on my gg-grandparents, especially Peter H. Booze (1811-1890) who moved from Clearfield County, PA to the Gretna, Nebraska area in 1867. Apparently he was part of a group of Clearfield County residents that made this journey including members of Rishel and LaBorde families among others. He was married to Catherine Dressler (1817-1905), daughter of, I believe, Mary Gelnett and John Dressler. Peter and Catherine are buried in the Pennsylvania Cemetery at Gretna along with several Rishels. I have an incomplete transcription of that cemetery. There is also a LaBorde Cemetery nearby. His son was George Washington Booze who married Mary Rebecca Rishel, daughter of Miles Rishel and Mathilda Hamilton. Would love to hear from anyone who may have information about any of these people and their parents and will share what I have. See the link for Sarpy County, NE genealogy if interested. Thanks!
- BORING, GUYER, HIBBARD, KELLEY, MCCRACKEN, MELIUS, NIPPS posted by Josie Rudnik on Tuesday, January 11, 2000
- I am searching for any leads to ancestors or descendants of George M.KELLEY & Susie McCRACKEN,my great-grandparents.I am told George's middle name is Mead or Meade.Susie's might be Anna.George was born in 1891 in Mahaffey,Pa & died 3/25/1955(I am told he died somewhere near Altoona,Pa. He had family there???).Susie was born in 1889 in Grampian,Pa and died April,1942 at Memorial Hospital in Johnstown,Pa.She lived in the Lincoln section of Nanty-Glo,Pa.Her obit says she was the sister of Edward & David McCRACKEN of Lumber City,Pa,Cort & Newton MCCRACKEN,Mrs.Carl NIPPS & Mrs.Emma GUYER all of Grampian,Pa & Barney McCRACKEN of Oakland Grove,ILL.They had 3 children:Mary E.KELLEY born 9/1/1911 and died 10/22/1975.She married Edgar MELIUS. Ralph KELLEY born 5/9/1914 and died 9/10/1981. He married Nellie HIBBARD. Harvey J.KELLEY born 11/30/1916 and died 9/21/1944. He married Mary BORING(my grandparents).Any help would be greatly appreciated
- CAMPBELL, PRATT posted by Edward Campbell on Wednesday, January 12, 2000
- Looking for Edward A Campbell's, DOB 21 Nov 1883 (my grandfather) parents. I believe his fathers name was Frank Campbell DOB Aug 1854(son of Margaret Campbell from 211 Conemaugh St, Osceola Mills, Clearfield,Co, PA. Frank had 11 children. Any info would be appreciated.
- BANEY, BURNS, KAY, OVERSBY posted by Susan Ferrill on Thursday, January 13, 2000
- Am looking for more information regarding this branch of the BANEY family. They lived in the Philipsburg area of Centre County for many generations. I would like to share information with anyone connected to this family. I am especially interested in information regarding William Baney and earlier. Thanks in advance.
Descendants of William Baney
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 BANEY He married HANNAH E. BANEY1.
Children of WILLIAM BANEY and HANNAH BANEY are:
i. ANNA2 BANEY1.
ii. HARRY BANEY1.
2. iii. THEODORE BANEY, b. Pennsylvania.
Generation No. 2
2. THEODORE2 BANEY (WILLIAM1)1 was born in Pennsylvania1. He married EVA M. TURNER1 in
Pennsylvania1, daughter of VANCE TURNER and MATTIE. She was born May 09, 1874, and died November 17, 1957 in Pennsylvania.
Notes for EVA M. TURNER:
Eva M. Turner's funeral was held at Leavy's Funeral Home. She was laid out in Clearfield, Pennsylvania. Rev.
Joseph T. Arnold of Unionville, Pennsylvania and Rev. William Starr of Woodland, Pennsylvania officiated. The burial was in Philipsburg Cemetery, Philipsburg, Pennsylvania. Occupation: farmer?
Children of THEODORE BANEY and EVA TURNER are:
3. i. ROBERT LAWRENCE3 BANEY, b. May 24, 1906, Rossiter, Indiana County, Pennsylvania; d. May 1985, Wichita Falls, Texas.
ii. SAMUEL M. BANEY1, b. Rossiter, Indiana County, Pennsylvania.
Notes for SAMUEL M. BANEY: Along with his brother, Mahlon, he may have changed his last name from BANEY to BAINEY.
More About SAMUEL M. BANEY: Military service: WWI, Camp Hancock, Augusta, Georgia
iii. MAHLON BANEY1, b. Pennsylvania1.
Notes for MAHLON BANEY: His birth registration has him listed as being Malen Alfred Baney.
4. iv. DONALD(INE) BANEY.
Generation No. 3
3. ROBERT LAWRENCE3 BANEY (THEODORE2, WILLIAM1)1 was born May 24, 1906 in Rossiter, Indiana County, Pennsylvania, and died May 1985 in Wichita Falls, Texas. He married ANNIE ELIZABETH OVERSBY1, daughter of ALFRED OVERSBY and ELIZABETH KAY. She was born December 22, 1908 in Dunlo, Cambria County, Pennsylvania, and died December 09, 1988 in Wichita Falls, Texas. In 1966, owned a Texaco station in Philipsburg, PA
- AUGHENBAUGH, BEST, IRWIN, PAINTER posted by Barbara Aughenbaugh on Friday, January 14, 2000
- Searching for info on these families, in particular,Warren Aughenbaugh and wife, Della Wisor. Alfred Aughenbaugh and wife, Kathryn Rowles. All of Clearfield County. Thank you..
- DANKO, DUNCHAK, KUFCHAK, MACHEN, MASON, WASHELL posted by Charlene Craze on Friday, January 14, 2000
- John MACHEN and Mary WASHELL of Becarria Mary WASHELL and Thomas WASHELL born in Austria..where where married ? Came to U.S. ?
- MCCONEGHY, OFARRELL, PENNY posted by Miriam on Friday, January 14, 2000
- I am looking for info. on the O'Farrell's & Penny's from Clearfield Co. My mother's aunt was Katherine (O'Farrell) Penny. She was called Aunt Katie, & was my Grandmother's (Margaret (O'Farrell) MCCONEGHY) sister. I would appreciate any names & dates of other sisters & brothers.
- CHILCOTE, KELLY, MCDONALD, SPOTTS posted by Don Welch on Saturday, January 15, 2000
- Greetings, Clearfield Co. I am looking for a Robert McDonald who married Martha Spotts. born abt. 1850-1870.
two of the children I know about are;
Harry McDonld born in or around Tyrone, of Clearfield PA
Jeff McDonald born in or around Julian, of Clearfield PA
I have to guess when they were born 1860-1875.
Harry McDonald was married to Nancy Kelly
their children were all born in Julian, Clearfield Co.:
Allen McDonald b. June 15, 1888
Can anyone provide me with additional information regarding this McDonald/Spotts/Kelly line?
- HOLLOPETER, NELSON posted by David Nelson on Sunday, January 16, 2000
- James NELSON b: abt 1800 married Mary Polly HOLLOPETER b:abt 1803 1850 census of Brady Twp.,Clearfield Co.,Pa lists the following 8 children 1:John Nelson a:27,2:Rachel Nelson a:20,3:Sarah Nelson a:15,4:Mary Nelson a:13,5:Isabel Nelson a:12,6:Nancy Nelson a:10,7:Martha Melinda Nelson a:8,8:Precila Nelson a:2. Looking for parents of John & Mary. Does anyone connect here? Will share info I have on Families. Thank you..
- KEPHART, MYERS, RALSTON posted by Tam on Sunday, January 16, 2000
- Does anyone have any info on Hester Paulina Myers? She was born around 1878 in I believe Clearfield CO. She married Oliver Kephart in 1895. I only know of 1 child that they had and that was Millie Kephart. Millie married Francis Ralston. I am searching for Parents, brothers, sisters, and any dates I can find for Hester.
- GLASGOW, READ posted by Robert Read on Sunday, January 16, 2000
- I am searching for information on my paternal grandfather, Clyde E. Read, believed to be born in Lumber City, PA around 1886. He was married, location unknown, to Celia Jane Glasgow, believed to have been born in Altoona, PA around 1883. Her family is thought to have come from Scotland. They lived in Allegheny County, where my father was born (Robert Curtis Read) 21 January 1917..
- BATES, BETTS, BETZ, HILL, MCCORMICK, SNYDER posted by Ronald Richter on Sunday, January 16, 2000
- Looking for any information about our great grandparents or other relatives from Clearfield and surrounding counties. WESLEY PAUL SNYDER married SARAH JANE BETTS in Clearfield, County,Pa. on August 24,1905. We will gladly share what information we have in order to learn more about our grandparents..
- ADAMS, BRINK, PEACE, SPENCER posted by Cathy Spencer on Monday, January 17, 2000
- I have just located your message on the forum. I am trying to locate information on my great-grandmother, Bessie Brink and my great-grandfather, James Adams. This would have been in the 1800's in the Indiana County area (very well could have been Armstrong County). My grandmother, Charlotte Mae Adams was born in 1906 in Echo, PA. She later married Harry Allen Peace. I have very little information on any of these families but would share what information I do have. I would also love to learn additional information about these families, including the surnames Peace and Spencer (my father's family). If you can help or I can help, please contact me! I would love to hear from you!
- ADAMS, BARTLEBAUGH, BRINK, HUEY, PEACE, SPENCER posted by Cathy Spencer on Monday, January 17, 2000
- I have some information on the Huey family though my later Huey families seem to hail from the Indiana County-Jefferson County area (though I'm sure that Armstrong County isn't out of the question). My grandmother was Elsie Milda Huey married to James Spencer. Her father was William T. Huey, whose father was Samuel Huey, whose father was Daniel. If I can help or you have information to swap, let me know! I'm also looking for information on any of the surnames I listed.
- HENRY, PANTALL posted by Denver Miller on Monday, January 17, 2000
- I am looking for the date of death of Sarah Pantall (maiden name Henry), wife of Elijah Pantall. Elijah Pantall died December 25, 1919 in Erie, PA and was buried at Rumbarger Cemetery in Du Bois, Clearfield County, PA. The records that I have say that she died about 1913. Any assistance on this would be much appreciated. Do you know of a book or list of persons buried at Rumbarger Cemetery? Do you know if such a book exists? Thanks again..
- BALL, CONRAD, HENDERSHOT, MACEVINEU, NELSON, SIMPSON posted by John Dumm on Monday, January 17, 2000
- I have relatives from Clearfield County that are related to Rachel (Sterner) Ball. The William Ball I have had a brother named Patrick and a sister named Lavone. His parents were Gilbert and Matilda Ball..
- DEFFENBAUGH, UPDIKE posted by Frank Bobak on Tuesday, January 18, 2000
- According to my great-grandmothers obituary, she was born abt 1881 in Springfield Mine, Clearfield County. She was the daughter of Charles M & Agnes W (Updike) Deffenbaugh. I have not been able to locate a town called Springfield Mine in Clearfield County. Does anyone know or have information about this town?
- SMEAD posted by Chuck on Tuesday, January 18, 2000
- Looking to trade any information on Smead/Smeed surname from the Burnside Twp. area from 1850's to 1900's. My ancester Othello Smeed came to the Burnside Twp. area in 1855. If anyone could help in tracking down some information or contacts I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance! Chuck
- NOVAK, NOWAKOWSKI, WISNIEWSKI posted by Jill Novak on Tuesday, January 18, 2000
- John Nowakowski (novak), born in Poland and arrived US 1911. Was married to Stella Wisniewski (Novak) He worked in coal mines and lived in Houtzdale, PA. He is my grandfather, who was already deceased when I was born. My father thinks there were relatives in Osceola Mills because he remembers visiting cousins but little else. Any help would be appreciated.
- AUGHENBAUGH, ROWLES posted by Barbara Aughenbaugh on Wednesday, January 19, 2000
- Looking for info on Harry W. Rowles and wife, Daisy K. Aughenbaugh. Harry b. Sept.1887. Daisy b.1891 daughter of Alfred Aughenbaugh and Daisy Rowles. Possible first name Kathryn..
- DEAN, HARLEY posted by Susan Yost on Thursday, January 20, 2000
- Looking for any information on Charles HARLEY and Mary DEAN about 1896.
- MCFADDEN, POTTER posted by Deb Bevans on Friday, January 21, 2000
- I am looking for info on James POTTER born in 1766 and died in 1855. He married Mary MCFADDEN. I believe they came from Clearfield County. I would like any info on them, their parents and descendants.
- EISELMAN, EISEMAN, EISENMAN posted by Brad Reed on Sunday, January 23, 2000
- I am searching for descendants of four Eiselman brothers, John, Michael, Andrew & Jacob, who emigrated from Baden, Germany in late 1820's. They settled in Karthaus Township, Clearfield Co. I have information on one of Jacob's lines because he is my 3rd g-grandfather, but have little information on the rest of the family. So far I have found the surname spelled three different ways in different documents..
- CAMPBELL, GINTER, LORSON posted by Debbie Campbell on Monday, January 24, 2000
- Looking for info on grt grndmthr Edith M. Ginter, married to Michael B. Campbell Their son James- born in Ridgway, Pa about 1898. James married Mary Lorson of Williamsport, Pa. and their son Donald was my father. Thank you.
- BORING, EISELMAN, KING, PARRY, STAHLMAN posted by Lois Smith on Monday, January 24, 2000
- Seeking information re: William King married Mary Black and had six children, Edward, Miles, Frank, Lydia, Blanche and Cynthia. Previous union with Adaline Smeed produced son William A. King b January 1858..
- YOUNG posted by Linda Jasztal on Monday, January 24, 2000
- Can anyone tell me about Barney YOUNG who appears on the 1860 Huston TWP., Clearfield Co., Pa. census?.
- ADAMS, BARTLEBAUGH, BRINK, HUEY, PEACE, SPENCER posted by Cathy Spencer on Tuesday, January 25, 2000
- Thanks to some helpful and wonderful people and the information that they gave me, I'm looking for more information on Bessie Catherine Brink born 1877 died 1917 and married to James Adams born 1870. Bessie was the daughter of John Brink born 1826. John Brink was married 1st wife unknown 2nd wife Elizabeth born 1848. John is the son of Benjamin Brink born 1800. James Adams was the son of John B. Adams and Eliza Jane( Brink) Adams. Eliza Jane was a Brink. Who is she? Does anyone know? The later branches of this family lived in and around Indiana County & Jefferson County, PA but it is possible that they may have come from around Clearfield Co.
- GINTER, WALTZ posted by Keith Fortney on Tuesday, January 25, 2000
- My great grandmother is Annie May Ginter, Ginter, Pa., who married Conrad Washinton Waltz, Waltzvale, Pa. I am aware of a cemetary just off Route 253 onto highway 2007. It is a Waltz family cemetary with Ginter family members. I know of a James Ginter who fought in the Civel War and have a photo of tombstone of David Ginter, son of jw and mj Ginter - November 16, 1875 - September 20, 1956 (?) below this date is name of infant son Mayberry with date of july 13, 1881 (?). Is this your Ginters?.
- AEPPLI, BOWSER, GRICKS, MCINTOSH, PAINTER, SWEKA posted by Linda Rohleder on Tuesday, January 25, 2000
- Do you have information about Thomas GRICKS who married Margaret MCINTOSH?
Margaret was born in Scotland in 1878 and died in New Castle around 1941.
I am looking for information on their descendants. I know that they had (at least) 3 children: Thomas Chester, Frank Russell, and Catherine. Catherine married John AEPPLI and had a son named Gerald. Any info such as birth dates/places, marriage date/place, or death date/place would be helpful. Also any names of spouses or children.
Anyone who see this note who is researching this family or ancestors of Margaret McINTOSH, please contact me.
- LUCAS, MEYER, PERZEL posted by Anne Ryba on Wednesday, January 26, 2000
- I am looking for early settlers of Grassflat, PA or anyone who attended St. Peter and Paul Church in Grassflat, PA. Would like to ask some questions of the elderly folks from my hometown. Thanks!.
- JOHNSON, MINAHAN, MUSSGNUG, NEBEL, RAYMOND posted by Anne Ortz on Thursday, January 27, 2000
- I have some pages from the Family Bible of Anthony Wayne and Josephine Ocellia (Nebel) Raymond. The pages include births, deaths and marriages. Interested?
- CLEMENCEAU, COWFER, HEINRICH, HENRY, STONEBREAKER, WILKINSON posted by Cielle Clemenceau on Friday, January 28, 2000
- Looking for information on the following individuals:
George Washington Clemenceau - born in Houtzdale in 1887, died in Johnstown in 1959. Parents were Louis and Julia Clemenceau. Siblings included Louis, Amiel, Julia, Albert, Emma, Marcelean, Cora, and Raymond.
Phillip George Henry (Heinrich)- born in Germany in 1879, died in 1966. His son Paul Robert Henry was born in Osceola Mills. Phillip's wife was Florence Wilkinson (1886-1978) and her parents were John and Martha (Cowfer) Wilkinson. Nothing known on John Wilkinson. Martha Cowfer's parents were David Timothy (1842-1915) and Julia Ann (Stonebreaker - 1848-1928) Cowfer.
Any information regarding burial locations would also be appreciated..
- READ, REED, THOMPSON posted by Susan Daab-Krzykowski on Friday, January 28, 2000
- Looking for info. on Ross Alexander Read (Reed)b. March 7, 1807 - d. Sept. 23, 1881 & Mary Thompson b. July 3, 1811 - d. Dec. 21, 1885. I am great grand-daughter of their son Alexander Ross Read b. April 13, 1849 - d. Nov. 16, 1931. Ross was a farmer in Goshen Twp, Clearfield Co. PA, & was born in Clearfield Co. I also want to find out names & info about his parents..
- JORDAN, MCKENRICK, MORRIS, POTTER, READ, THOMPSON posted by Laurence McKenrick on Saturday, January 29, 2000
- Hi my name is Laurence L. McKenrick. I'm a cousin to Carl Ross McKenrick. Carl Ross McKenrick was into genealogy long before I was born. He was the son of Joseph Francis McKenrick (1845 - 1913) and Margaret Eleanor Read (1843 - 1922). I think that the Reads were from Clearfield County but I'm not sure. There are a lot of McKenrick's in the Clearfield area, as well as, Centre County.
Margaret Eleanor Read parents were Ross Read and Mary Thompson. Mary Thompson parents were Ignatius Thompson and Mary Norris. Ignatius Thompson parents were Peter and Mary Thompson. Mary Norris parents were John D. and Ann Norris. John D Norris parents were Joseph Norris and Mary Moody.
Ross Read, son of Alexander and Martha jordan Read, was born at "The Ridges" in Lawrence Township, clearfield County, Pennyslvania, March 18, 1807. He married Mary Thompson, daughter of Ignatius and Mary Norris Thompson, March 4, 1834. Their children were:
Eliza Ann born March 22, 1836. (Died at age 16)
Martha Jane born Oct. 14, 1837, m. William Cathcart, of Olanta, Clearfield County, 1859, d. 1893.
Mary Elizabeth born July 28, 1839, m. Mitchell Reed, of Clearfield County. Removed to Nebraska c. 1880. She died c. 1910.
Frederick Betts born June 7, 1841, m. Sue Ann Reiter, 1865.
Margaret Eleanor born Sept. 21, 1843, m. Joseph Francis McKenrick, 1869.
Rebecca Matilda born Aug. 29, 1846, m. Thomas Spackman, of Clearfiled County, 1870, d. Jan. 1918.
Alexander Ross born April 13, 1849, m. Sara M. McCoy, 1879. Elmer Elliot born Jan. 26, 1855. (Died in infancy) Dr. Frederick Betts Read graduated at Jeffereson Medical College, Philadelphia, 1865 with degree M.D. Practiced medicine and resided at Osceola Mills, PA. Died at his sister, M. Eleanor McKenrick's home at Ebensburg, Pa. during a visit, Sept. 29, 1914.
Alexander Ross Read graduated at Lafayette college, Easto, Pa., 1873, with degree A.B. Taught schol at Ebensburg, Pa., and elsewhere. Engaged in editorial work for Werner Company edition of Encyl. Britannica, Akron, Ohio. Postmaster at Akron during Wilson administration. Died November 16, 1931.
Ross Read died at Clearfield, Pennsylvania (Reedsville, south Second Street,) September 27, 1881. Mary Thompson Read died at the home of her son-in-law, J.F. McKenrick, Walnut Street, Clearfield, December 29, 1885. Both are interred at Owens' Graveyard, a few miles from Clearfield.
Ross Read parents were Alexander Read, Jr. and Martha Jordan. Martha Jordan parents were Benjamin Jordan and isabella Potter. Benjamin Jordan parents were Thomas and Ann Jordan. Martha Jordan parents were John Potter and Martha Bard.
Alexander Read. Jr. parents were Alexancer Read and Jemima Alexander.
Jemima parents were Amos Alexander and Sarah Sharp.
Amos Alexander parents were James Alexander and Margaret McKnitt.
Sarah Sharp parents were Thomas and Isabel Sharp. Margaret McKnitt parents were John and _____ McKnitt (McNitt)
James Alexander parents were Joseph and __________ Alexander. James born c. 1660. Will 1730
Carl Ross McKenrick submitted most of this information his type written history. I have a photocopy of that information. He also submitted to Ehe Maryland Society Sons of the American Revolution an Application for Membership which was approval. National number 37695 State number looks to be 945.
Carl Ross McKenrick Descendant of Alexander Read Supplements follow: Amos Alexander - Benjamin Jordan - Joseph Norris. Application examinaed and aprroved Baltimore, Maryland, March 16, 1923. Accepted by the State Board of Management Baltimore, Maryland, March 1923.
- FOX, HEENAN, MCCLINCHIE posted by Ronald Upton on Saturday, January 29, 2000
- I am looking for the Anthony Heenan and Margurette Fox Family that was in Janesville area around 1872-1879. Anthony married Marguerette in Janesville around 1869. They had 6 children, James, John (possibly twins) Mary, Peter, Rose, George (my great grandfather) Patrick and Margaret Margurette's parents were James Fox and Mary McClinchie.
- CHAPMAN, KEPHART, MYERS, ORNER posted by Kay Kennedy on Sunday, January 30, 2000
- ASKDCLEARFIELD CO. PA.: TO TAM: Sorry I have taken so long to answer and you may have already gotten the info you want. Hester Paulinina Myers is a sister to my husband's grandmother, Sarah Cordelia Myers who married Franklin B. Coudriet. Hester and Sarah's parents are Henry and Frances Celena Chapman Myers. There are 13 brothers and sisters. I have alot of information--perhaps you have some I could use. more later...email@example.com Hes.
- COUDRIET, KENNEDY, KEPHART posted by Kay Kennedy on Sunday, January 30, 2000
- CCCCcClearfield Co. PA.: KENNEDY, KEPHART: TO MAXINE:My husband is Robert Frederick Kennedy, his father was Lester Leroy Kennedy; his father was Charles Franklin Kennedy; his father was Levi Kennedy. Osceola Mills was the most prominent area as well as Sandy Run and perhaps other places. Robert's Aunt Mary Kennedy married Danial Kephart. Any of this sound familiar? Hope to hear from you.
- FLANAGAN, GLASS posted by Marianne on Monday, January 31, 2000
- Civil War Captain Francis Melvin Flanagan and his wife Susan Glass Flanagan lived in Coalport, Clearfield Co., PA in the late 1800's. I am looking for death dates and cemetery information. Any leads or family ties will be greatly appreciated..
Return to the Archive Query/Surname Index Page
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Clearfield County Genealogy Project
© Clearfield County Genealogy Project