- BRETH posted by Rolland Breth on Sunday, August 2, 1998
- Raymond Robert Breth left Clearfield County for Butler County early in the 1900's. He was the son of Robert Lee Breth who lived near New Washington. Looking for parties who might know family history..
- BUSH, COULTER, LUMADUE, MORRIS, OTIS, SHIMMEL, STOTT posted by Chuck Bush on Sunday, August 2, 1998
- Searching for info on the following BUSH family. Joseph BUSH b.1804 OR 1807 in Chester Co., Pa. d.Nov. 29, 1864 in Geisborough Hospital, MD. He is buried in Soldiers Circle, Fairveiw Cemetery, Altoona, PA. Joseph was with the 59th Reg., Co. F, 2nd Penna Cavalry. He first enlisted in 1861 and a second time in 1863. Joseph married 1828 Centre Co.,PA Elizabeth M. OTIS b. Dec 17, 1813 in England. Elizabeth was brought to this country when she was about 6 years old by her Grandfather John MORRIS. Her father is know to have died before they came to America, it unknown to me at this time if her mother accompanied them on the journey. Elizabeth passed away at the advanced age of 100 years Feb. 24, 1913 in Morgan Run, Boggs Twp., Clearfield Co., Pa. Joseph and Elizabeth had 10 children. Emma BUSH m. W. STOTT Loretta BUSH Mary Jane BUSH b. 1831 m. Aug 1, 1852 George W. SHIMMEL they had three children and later divorced she then m. Emmanuel LUMADUE John M. BUSH B. 1833 Elizabeth! BUSH b. june! 9, 1835 d. Aug 12, 1907 m. Jacob BUSH Francis D. BUSH (my 3rd great) b. Mar 16, 1838 d. Aug 2, 1918 m. 1861 to Elizabeth COULTER they had 10 children William Pratt Hill BUSH b. May 16, 1841 James H. BUSH b. 1843 Oliver Perry BUSH b. Dec 18, 1846 in Wallaceton, Clearfield Co., PA d. Jun 13, 1925 m. Letitia J. ?. Oliver and Letitia had at least two children Anne M. BUSH b. 1849. I have much more info on this family for anyone interested..
- BRADY, DUFF, KILBURY, MARTIN, SUNDERLAND, WEBSTER, WIDDOWSON posted by Kathy Klobas on Sunday, August 2, 1998
- Hiram WEBSTER (1799-1872) born in Washington Co, NY, married Sophia KILBURY in NY, moved to Indiana Co., PA around 1844. His daughter Mary Ann m. George W. BRADY of S. Mahoning TWP, Indiana Co. They are my ggrandparents. After the 1860 Census, I lose track of Hiram and family, but his son John Miller WEBSTER(1836-1914) turns up in Bell TWP, Clearfield Co in 1880, with wife Emmaline and children: Estella (m John WIDDOWSON), "Nellie", Mary Olive (m. Baird SUNDERLAND), Maude (m. Sidney MARTIN), Simon (m. Margaret--), John Murray (m. Mary Edna DUFF), David Victor (m. Mae SUNDERLAND). Hiram is reportedly buried in Frye Cemetery. Can anyone tell me where it is, and if any family members were buried there too? I would love to share information with other descendents!
- LINDSEY, LOCKETT, NULL, STAUFFER posted by Richard Bell on Monday, August 3, 1998
- Need help looking for descendants and ancestors of the following families:
Walter Glode LOCKETT b. 4 Jan. 1888 Boardman, Clearfield Co., PA d. 18 Apr. 1970 Clearfield, Clearfield Co., PA married Carrie Bell LINDSEY b. 22 Nov. 1890 Franklin City, PA d. 15 Mar. 1977 Clearfield, Clearfield Co., PA.
James Aden NULL b. 15 Apr. 1880 Sykesville, Jefferson Co., PA d. 07 Jan. 1942 Sykesville, Jefferson Co., PA married Beulah Prowell STAUFFER b. 21 Aug. 1880 d. 12 Feb. 1965 Sykesville, Jefferson Co., PA
Howard Jesse LOCKETT b. 12 Mar. 1909 Boardman, Clearfield Co., PA d. 15 Dec. 1973 Clearfield, Clearfield Co., PA married Mary Elizabeth Gertrude NULL b. 19 Aug. 1908 Burnside, Clearfield Co., PA d. 29 Oct. 1983 Clearfield, Clearfield Co., PA
Any help would be appreciated and recipricated.
- FAIR, KIRK, TERPE posted by Walter Fair on Wednesday, August 5, 1998
- I am looking for family members of the FAIR, KIRK and TERPE families who lived in DuBois during the late 1800's and early 1900's. My father was Byron J. Fair and my grandparents were Edwin W. Fair and Nora Terpe. Please check out my web page for the Terpe, Kirk and Fair line.
- JACKSON, JACQUIN, MYERS posted by Sabrina Herbert on Sunday, August 9, 1998
- I am searching for information on Franklin JACQUIN and his first wife Fannie MEYERS. He changed his name to JACKSON abt 1912. They had the following children, Candis G., John Patrick, Rosie(Rosemary), Minerva Jean, Viola and Joseph Andrew. The children were orphaned in 1912. Any help would of course be greatly appreciated..
- FLEGAL posted by Wendi Baier on Tuesday, August 11, 1998
- My Great-great grandfather was Aaron Flegal, the son of Samuel and Sarah Flegal. I am looking for information about a child that Aaron and his wife Maggie (Phillips) who lived in the Clearfield County area may have had. His name is Harry Kester Flegal. The problem is I do not know if he died in infancy or if he died at a later age? If anyone knows any information about the Flegal's I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank You!
- CUSTER, GAYLORD posted by Robert W. Gaylord on Friday, August 14, 1998
- My Grandmother was Grace A. Custer, born June 20, 1875 in Osceola Mills, Clearfield Co., Pa. and I am looking for her parents and siblings. She Married my Grandfather, John William Gaylord, June 4, 1894 in Mehoopany, Wyoming Co., Pa. A search in Mehoopany has yielded nothing..
- GARNER posted by Don Gillung on Wednesday, August 19, 1998
- Samuel Garner-wife Kathryn Boalich-daughter Kathryn Garner-husband-Don E. Gillung Sr. Looking for info of any kind..
- MALISA, PELES posted by Jennifer on Thursday, August 20, 1998
- I am researching any Peles or Malisa in Clearfield. My great-grandparents and grandparents resided in Clymer which is in Indiana Co. at one time. There may be someone with these surnames in Clearfield County since it is an adjoining county. I believe my grandparents are buried in "Sample Run" cemetery..
- BARGER, BARGERS, HERMAN, KLINE, PEARCE, PETERS, STROHL posted by Harman Clark on Sunday, August 30, 1998
- In Clearfield County: Information I have is that Peter J. BARGER (1802-1855) who m. Rachel KLINE and George BARGER (1806-1883) who m. 1st Sarah PEARCE and 2nd. Sarah PETERS, and Margaret BARGER (1811-1888) who m. 1st John PEARCE and 2nd. Solomon STROHL were siblings. Was Joseph BARGER who m. Catherine HERMAN, another brother? Who were the parents of these BARGERS? Harman Clark firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BENNETT, EGLER, MCKENDRICK, PENNINGTON posted by Rhonda Jennings on Sunday, August 30, 1998
- I am looking for anyone with information on Harry Francis Bennett that married Virginia McKendrick and had 7 children: Anna, Fred, Clara, Harry, Rose, Berton, and Alice Regina. The Bennett's were from around Grampion (sp). I am also looking for anyone with informaion on Harry Pennington b.1875 d.1935 that married Annie Egler b.1879 d.1963 and had 8 children: Gurney, Clementine, Marie, Delbert, Pearl, Kenneth Eugene, William and Harry J. Most of the Pennington family is from around the LaJose area..
- RICHNO, VOYZEY posted by Carl Richno on Monday, August 31, 1998
- Searching for decendants of the Voyzey and Richno families who moved to Clearfield County PA from England about 1885. Would like to share information..
Return to the Archive Query/Surname Index Page
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Clearfield County Genealogy Project
© Clearfield County Genealogy Project