GOVERNOR.--William Bigler, 1851-4.
United States Senators.--William Bigler, 1856-61; William A. Wallace, 18--.
Representatives in Congress.--Alexander Irvin, 1846-8; John Patton, 1861-3, 1887-8.
State Senators.--William Bigler, 1842; Alexander Irvin, 1847; William A. Wallace, 1863-75; Thomas J. Boyer, 1876; William W. Betts, 1887.
Representatives in State Legislature.--Martin Hoover, first (date unknown); Greenwood Bell, second; John Irvin, third; James Ferguson, 1837-8; James H. Lafferty, 1839-40; G. R. Barrett, 1841-2; Lewis W. Smith, 1844-5; Charles S. Worrell, 1846-7; George Walters, 1848-9; William J. Hemphill, 1850-1; A. Caldwell, 1853-4; T. J. Boyer, 1858-62-3-4; Thomas J. McCullough, 1867-8; John Lawshe, 1872-3; Johnson W. Potter, 1874; W. R. Hartshorn, 1875-6; Aaron C. Tate, 1877-8; A. D. Bennett, 1879-80; James Flynn, 1881-2; J. P. Taylor, 1883-4; J. H. Norris, 1885-6; Aaron G. Kramer, 1887-8.
President Judges.--Charles Huston, 1822-6; Thomas Burnside, 1826-41; George W. Woodward, 1841-51; R. G. White, 1851-2; John C. Knox, 1852-3; James T. Hale, 1853; James Burnside, 1853-9; James Gamble, 1859; Samuel Linn, 1859-68; Joseph B. McEnally, 1868; Charles A. Mayer, 1868-75; John H. Orvis (addl. law judge), 1875; David L. Krebs, 1883.
Associate Judges.--Francis W. Rawle, Moses Boggs, 1822-6; Moses Boggs, Hugh Jordon, 1826-40; Moses Boggs, James Ferguson, 1840-1; James Ferguson, John Patton, 1841-6; Abram K. Wright, James T. Leonard, 1846-51; Richard Shaw, John P. Hoyt, 1851-6; William L. Moore, Benjamin Bonsall, 1856-61; James Bloom, John D. Thompson, 1861-6; Samuel Cloyd, Jacob Wilhelm, 1866-71; William C. Foley, John J. Read, 1871-6; Vincent Holt, Abram Ogden, 1876-81; John L. Cuttle, John Hauckenbury, 1881-6.
Deputy Attorneys-General and District Attorneys.--From the fact that it is impossible to furnish all the dates of incumbency of this office, it is deemed prudent to give only the succession of incumbents thereof; and in this a possible error may occur: Samuel M. Green, Josiah W. Smith, Samuel H. Tyson, George R. Barrett, Lewis W. Smith, John F. Weaver, D. Rush Petrikin, George W. Hecker, J. B. McEnally, Joseph S. Frantz, Thomas J. McCullough, Robert J. Wallace, Isreal Test, William M. McCullough, A. W. Walters, Frank Fielding, William M. McCullough, Joseph F. McKenrick, Smith V. Wilson.
Sheriffs.--1822, Greenwood Bell; 1823-6, Greenwood Bell; 1826-9, William Bloom; 1829-32, Lebbeus Luther; 1832-5, Robert Ross; 1835-8, James Ferguson; 1838-41, Abram K. Wright; 1841-4, George Leech; 1844-7, Ellis Irwin; 1847-50, John Stites; 1850-3, Alexander Caldwell; 1853-6, William Powell; 1856-9, Josiah R. Read; 1859-62, Frederick G. Miller; 1862-5, Edwin Perks; 1865-8, Jacob A. Faust; 1868-71, Cyrenius Howe; 1871-4, Justin J. Pie; 1874-7, William R. McPherson; 1877-80, Andrew Pentz, Jr.; 1880-3, James Mahaffey; 1883-6, R. Newton Shaw; 1886, Jesse E. Dale.
Register and Recorders.--This office became separated from that of prothonotary in 1856. Since that time the succession has been as follows: James Wrigley, 1856-62; Isaiah G. Barger, 1862-8; Asbury W. Lee, 1868-74; L. J. Morgan, January, 1875-81; George M. Ferguson, 1881-7; D. R. Fullerton, 1887.
Treasurers.--During the early years, when treasurers were appointed annually, it is impossible to ascertain the correct time the officer held the position; it is therefore deemed expedient to furnish nothing more than the succession in the order of their holding, respectively: Arthur Bell, Samuel Coleman, Samuel Fulton, Alexander B. Reed, James Ferguson, Alexander Irvin, G. Philip Geulich, Martin Hoover, James T. Leonard, Christopher Kratzer, D. W. Moore, Robert Wallace, J. W. Wright, Isaac Bloom, Arthur Bell, John McPherson, Eli Bloom, John McPherson, George B. Goodlander, Joseph Shaw, Christopher Kratzer, D. W. Moore, William K. Wrigley, Lever Flegal, Samuel P. Wilson, David W. Wise, David McGaughey, Philip Dotts, John W. Wrigley, John M. Troxell.
Prothonotaries.--Samuel Fulton, 1822; Reuben Winslow, 1825; Joseph Boone, 1827; Ellis Irwin, 1836; James T. Leonard, 1839; Alexander Irvin, 1842; William C. Welch, 1846; Ellis Irwin (by appointment); William Porter, 1851; George Walters, 1857; James T. Leonard (by appointment); John L. Cuttle, 1860; D. F. Etzweiler, 1863; Aaron C. Tate, 1869; Eli Bloom, 1875; James Kerr, 1881; Alfred M. Bloom, 1887.
County Superintendents.--A. T. Schryver, 1854-7; L. L. Still, 1857-60; J. Broomall, 1860-3; C. B. Sanford, 1863-6; G. W. Snyder, 1866-72; J. A. Gregory, 1872-8; M. L. McQuown, 1878-84; Matthew Savage, 1884-90.
County Commissioners and Clerks.--1812-13, Hugh Jordon, Samuel Fulton, Robert Maxwell; clerk, Joseph Boone. 1814-15, Hugh Jordon, William Tate, Robert Maxwell; clerk, Joseph Boone. 1816, William Tate, Samuel Fulton, Thomas McClure; clerk, Boone. 1817-18, Thomas McClure, David Ferguson, Robert Ross; clerk, Boone. 1819, David Ferguson, Robert Ross, William Ogden; clerk, Boone. 1820, William Ogden, Greenwood Bell, Alexander Read, Jr.; clerk, Boone. 1821, Alexander Read, Jr., Matthew Ogden, Greenwood Bell; clerk, David Ferguson. 1822, Alexander Read, George Welch, Abraham Leonard; clerk, Ferguson. 1823, George Welch, Elisha Schofield, Martin Nichols; clerk, James Reed. 1824, Martin Nichols, Elisha Schofield, George Welch; clerk, James Reed, who held until 1829. 1825, Schofield, Nichols, Job England. 1826, England, Nichols, George Wilson. 1827, England, Wilson, Joseph Hoover. 1828, Joseph Hoover, Robert Ross, George Wilson. 1829, Hoover, Ross, A. Caldwell; clerk, Lewis W. Smith. 1830, Ross, Caldwell, J. Schnarrs; clerk, James T. Leonard, who so held until 1834. 1831, Caldwell, Schnarrs, George Leech. 1832, Schnarrs, Leech Ignatius Thompson. 1833, Leech, Thomas, I. H. Warwick. 1834, Warwick, Thompson, Matthew Ogden; clerk L. W. Smith, until 1838. 1835, Warwick, Ogden, Smith Mead. 1836, Ogden, Mead, William Dunlap. 1837, Mead, Dunlap, James B. Graham. 1838, Dunlap, Graham, Isaiah Goodfellow; clerk, James Reed. 1839, Graham, Goodfellow, John Stites; clerk, Reed. 1840, Goodfellow, Stites, John McMurray; clerk, G. R. Barrett. 1841, McMurray, Stites, James B. Caldwell; clerk, H. B. Beissel, until 1846. 1842, McMurray, Caldwell, George C. Passmore. 1843, Caldwell, Passmore, John Carlisle. 1844, Passmore, Carlisle, Grier Bell. 1845, Carlisle, Bell, Samuel Johnson. 1846, Johnson, Bell, Abram Kyler; clerk, H. P. Thompson, until 1849. 1847, Johnson, Kyler, James A. Reed. 1848, Kyler, Reed, James Elder. 1849, Reed, Elder, Benjamin Bonsall; clerk, W. A. Wallace. 1850, Elder, Bonsall, S. Way; clerk, H. B. Beissell. 1851, Bonsall, Way, William Alexander; clerk, John F. Irwin. 1852, Way, Alexander, Philip Hevener; clerk, G. B. Goodlander, until 1855. 1853, Alexander, Hevener, Samuel Shoff. 1854, Hevener, Shoff, R. Mahaffey. 1855, Shoff, Mahaffey, David Ross; clerk, R. J. Wallace, until 1858. 1856, Mahaffey, Ross, J. Wilhelm. 1857, Ross, Wilhelm, John Irvin. 1858, Wilhelm, Irvin, George Erhard. 1859, Irvin, Erhard, William McCracken; clerk, William Bradley, until 1869. 1860, Erhard, McCracken, William Merrill. 1861, McCracken, Merrill, S. C. Thompson. 1862, Merrill, Thompson, Jacob Kuntz. 1863, Thompson, Kuntz, Thomas Dougherty. 1864, Kuntz, Dougherty, Amos Read. 1865, Dougherty, Read, Conrad Baker. 1866, Read Baker, Charles S. Worrel. 1867, Baker, Worrel, Henry Stone. 1868, Worrel, Stone, Othello Smead. 1869, Stone, Smead, S. H. Shaffner; clerk, G. B. Goodlander, until 1877. 1870, Smead, Shaffner, Samuel H. Hindman. 1871, Shaffner, Hindman, David Buck. 1872, Hindman, F. F. Conteret, Gilbert Tozer. 1873, Conteret, John D. Thompson, Gilbert Tozer. 1874, same. 1875, Conrad W. Kyler, Thompson, Clark Brown. 1867-7-8, Brown, Thomas A. McGee, Harris Hoover; clerk, John W. Howe. 1879-80-1, Conrad W. Kyler, Elah Johnson, John Norris; clerk, Jacob A. Foss. 1882-3-4, C. K. McDonald, John T. Straw, John Picard; clerk, R. A. Campbell. 1885-6-7, James Savage, C. K. McDonald, Clark Brown; clerk, R. A. Campbell.
THE WOMAN’S CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE UNION.
Everybody knows, or ought to know, the meaning of the initial letters W. C. T. U. In mere words they mean Woman’s Christian Temperance Union,--in sentiment and reality they mean all that is good, uplifting, ennobling, and pure; everything that is christianizing and enlightening. The one word, woman, should make it sacred; the second should initiate all that is Christ-like; the third suggests one of the graces of the spirit, and the last is full of friendship, peace and good will united, cemented; an army equipped for work--standing if united, falling if divided.
This organization, now so powerful as to be recognized as a national necessity, planted one of its numerous unions in Clearfield some time ago. The union was formed by Mrs. Annie Wittenmeyer, the excellent superintendent of legal work, than whom none have proved more efficient and gifted. On the 13th day of March, in the year I884, Miss Narcissa White, who had shortly before entered the work as a lecturer and organizer, formed a union of thirty-eight members. Mrs. John Reed was elected president, Mrs. Richard H Shaw, general vice-president, and at the same time all the other offices were filled. At the same time Curwensville perfected a similar organization, and was an active union for something like a year or more. Miss White was accompanied by that excellent woman and indefatigable worker, Mrs. John P Harris, of Bellefonte, Centre county, Pennsylvania, who has been president of that county's union from its organization. Sometime after the seed was planted which was destined to grow up into a healthful temperance tree and spread its cooling branches over the whole county, and whose leaves are for the healing of the inhabitants thereof, Houtzdale and Winterburn organized.
At the State convention held at Huntingdon, in the year 1885, Mrs. Richard H. Shaw was elected county president for this county, and in the following February she assumed the care and responsibility of that office, appointing Mrs. Maggie F. Hogue, of Houtzdale, as corresponding secretary, pro tempera. A convention was called for September 17th, 1886, when the county was regularly organized for work. Four unions were reported at this convention, viz: Clearfield, Burnside, Du Bois and Houtzdale. Mrs. Richard H. Shaw was elected president, and the other offices were filled as follows: Miss Mary Ann Irwin, of Lick Run Mills, vice-president at large; Mrs. Dr. Balliet, of Du Bois, corresponding secretary; Mrs. Rev. W. Gammill, of Beulah, recording secretary. The office of treasurer was subsequently filled by the executive committee by the appointment of Miss Mary C. Snyder, of Clearfield. Since the organization of the county union, six of the forty-three departments of its work have been filled, viz: "Scientific Temperance Instruction," "Juvenile Work," "Evangelistic Work," "Work Among Miners," "Work Among Lumbermen," "Unfermented Wine at the Lord's Table." Each of these departments has a superintendent who has sole management of its work. In some of the unions other departments than those named have been filled with local officers, yet many of the more important departments have not been occupied, either by county or local officers, for the reason that suitable and willing workers have not been secured. The departments of literature, press and legal work are considered of the greatest importance.
At the present time there are thirteen subordinate or auxiliary unions in the county with fair prospects of many more in the near future, the duty of each of which is fully set forth in the early part of this sketch.
Of the juvenile organization called the "Band of Hope," there are four auxiliary bodies in the county, the largest being at Clearfield, numbering one hundred and sixteen members. A rising generation for temperance work. A society of boys pledged for temperance and called " Temperance Cadets," and under military discipline by Mr. Avery, has been organized in Du Bois. Mrs. L. D. Balliet assists Mr. Avery in his work. The society numbers one hundred strong, bright, interested, manly boys not afraid of a piece of blue ribbon. This society holds the honor of having established a new department of work as introduced in the State convention by Mrs. Balliet Some other of the unions in the county are exceptionally strong and earnest.
The department of scientific temperance instruction is filled by Mrs. Dr. Hogue, of Houtzdale, who is earnestly and zealously putting forth every effort for securing to the youth of the public schools education in this important branch.
The W. C. T. U. aims at educating public sentiment, and by lectures, public meetings, social and regular meetings, distribution of temperance and other literature and signing the pledge, and thus pave the way to the total annihilation of the liquor traffic.
The different local unions have secured the services of such men as Mr. Cooper and A. C. Rankin, both earnest, enthusiastic temperance workers and evangelists; also other men, ministers and laymen of the county; also women of education and influence, as Mrs. Annie Wittenmeyer, Mrs. Mary H. Hunt, Mrs. Ellen B. McLaughlin, Miss Narcissa E. White, now a national lecturer, and Mrs. Emmons. On the 29th of April, 1887, Mr. Rankin organized a Gospel Temperance Union, the out-growth of a series of meetings held in the court-house at Clearfield. Its executive board consists of six officers and six managers. A similar organization was formed in Houtzdale during the month of February, 1887, of more than one thousand members, through the instrumentality of Mr. Rankin. The object of these Gospel Temperance Unions is to effectually overthrow the liquor traffic by a prohibitory constitutional amendment, being secured at the ballot-box, and to influence and save men and boys who become unfortunately addicted to the wine-cup. On the 2d of May, 1887, Mr. Rankin organized, at Clearfield, a "Y" of forty-seven members. This is a Young Woman’s Christian Temperance Union, and has, for its object, the same end sought to be accomplished through the medium of the other organizations, and the more efficiently carrying out of the work of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union, and the establishment of the white ribbon movement as a special feature of work.
THE PATRONS OF HUSBANDRY--GRANGE
For an organization, the founding and establishment of which dates back but a single score of years, it is a subject of much doubt whether there can be found another throughout the length and breadth of the whole county that can show a record of increase and prosperity equal to that known as the Patrons of Husbandry, or as it is more commonly and popularly designated--the Grange. At the city of Washington, D. C., on the 4th day of December, in the year 1868, O. H. Kelley and William Sanders, both of whom were then connected with the national department of agriculture, took the initial steps and laid the foundation for this vast organization, and brought into existence the National Grange. According to the original conception, and subsequent to such organization, there were created, in each State, or at least in many States, societies, subordinate to the national order, and which were to be known as State Granges. Again, auxiliary to the State Grange, provision was made for the formation of County, and subject to that, Township and District Granges.
As the name implies, the aim, object and purpose of the society is to, in every manner, improve the condition and advance the interests of all persons, and their families as well, who were, are, and hereafter may be engaged in agricultural pursuits; not only to improve their condition through a free interchange of opinions in social gatherings where subjects pertaining to agriculture may be discussed, but by thorough organization and honest, open, determined effort to bring about such action on the part of the general government, and also that of each State, as will effectually and permanently overthrow all oppression from monopolists, unwise and unfair discrimination on the part of railroad corporations, and the exorbitant and needless charges of commission men in every department of trade. Whether the purpose of this organization has, during its years of existence, been fully accomplished, is, perhaps, a debatable question, and not within the province of this chapter to discuss, yet it is an equally fair question and inference whether the recent needed reform, in the creation of the Inter-State Commerce Commission, was not, in a measure at least, brought about through the persistent effort of the grange organization, which, by its determined officers and the suffrages of its numerous members, have shown to the "powers that be" that the agriculturists have rights worthy of respect and consideration.
So rapid, indeed, has been the growth of membership of the grange throughout the land that it now numbers among the millions. In the year 1875, the movement reached this county, and on the 13th day of April of that year, the enterprising farmers of Penn township met at the residence of Samuel Widemire, where, through the district deputy, O. S. Cary, of Punxsutawney, the first grange organization was perfected. Although in point of seniority, Penn Grange is, perhaps, entitled to first mention herein, it is but a district or township grange, and takes its place among the societies that occupy a similar position, yielding to Pomona Grange the first place, as that although of more recent organization, is a county institution, to which the others are subordinate.
Pomona Grange, P. of H., No. 33, was organized January 1, 1879, with the following charter members: J. R. Read, Mary W. Read, William L. Read, O. D. Kendall, E. M. Kendall, Catharine Davis, Elisha M. Davis, George Emerick, R. L. Reiter, Hettie Reiter, A. Rankin, M. C. Rankin, J. L. McPherson, Leander Denning, Eliza Denning, W. P. Read, James Spackman, Mary E. Spackman, W. P. Tate, Martha C. Tate. At the time of its organization the following officers were elected: Master, George Emerick; overseer, Elisha M. Davis; lecturer, Leander Denning; steward, A. Rankin; chaplain, W. P. Read; treasurer, James Spackman; secretary, W. P. Tate; assistant steward, O. D. Kendall; gate-keeper, R. L. Reiter; ceres, Catharine Davis; pomona, Sister Spackman; flora, Sister Kendall; lady assistant steward, Mrs. L. Denning. From the date of the formation of Pomona Grange until the present time the succession of masters has been as follows: George Emerick, Elisha M. Davis, M. J. Owens, James C. Bloom, J. Blair Read. The regular meetings are held on Thursdays, on or before the full moon in the months of January, April, August, and November. The present officers are as follows: Master, J. Blair Read; overseer, W. B. Owens; lecturer, Elisha M. Davis; steward, Joseph Leigey; assistant steward, A. R Owens; chaplain, Jackson Conklin; treasurer, John Sankey; gate-keeper, Nathan Davis; secretary, J. C. Bloom; pomona, Sister Spackman; ceres, Sister Ella Read; flora, Mrs. John Sankey.
Penn Grange No. 534, P. of H. was organized April 13, 1875, by District Deputy O. S. Cary, with twenty-five charter members. The first master was Samuel Widemire; secretary, Miles S. Spencer. Geographically, this grange is located near the center of Penn township. Their place of meeting is in the Grange Hall at Pennville borough. Since its organization the membership has increased to a total of ninety-seven. Present master, William E. Davis; secretary, Alice W. Kester.
Lawrence Grange No. 553, P. of H. was organized by Deputy 0. S. Cary, on the 12th day of May, 1875, with twenty-one charter members. This grange is located in Lawrence township, from which its name is derived. The present membership numbers fifty-three. It is now under the mastership of W. R. Henderson.
Goshen Grange No. 623, P. of H. was organized November 18, 1875, with a charter membership of eighteen persons. Its first master and secretary were H. H. Morrow and J. A. Fulton, respectively. This grange is located in Goshen township, on the road leading from Shawsville to Clearfield. The present number of members is twenty-eight. Present master, W. M. Wilson, secretary, Maggie J. Morrison.
Troutdale Grange No. 677, P. of H. was organized by Deputy J. B. Shaw, on the 15th day of March, 1876, with twenty-nine charter members. This is an organization of Belle township, and holds its meetings in the Troutdale school-house, three miles from the Bell's Gap, and Clearfield and Jefferson railroad. Present master, Philip McGee; secretary, Miss Belle Wetzel.
Greenwood Grange, No. -, P. of H. was organized by Deputy J. B. Shaw May I2th, 1876, having a charter membership of twenty-three persons. First master, C. A. Thorp; secretary, J. S. McQuown. It is located in Greenwood township and meets in Bower school-house, near the center of the township on the west bank of the Susquehanna. Present membership, fiftv-two. Officers: Master, James T. Mitchell; secretary, G. W. Campbell.
Bloomington Grange No. 715, P. of H. was organized by Deputy J. S. Reed on the 26th of June, 1876, with thirty-three charter members. First master, James R. Norris; secretary, Mrs. Ella M. Bloom; located at Bloomington, in Pike township. It has at present about fifty members in good standing.
Sylvan Grove Grange No. 765, P. of H. organized by Deputy W. P. Reed, October 24, 1882. Number of charter members, twenty. First officers: Master,. O. P. Reese; secretary, B. F. Wilhelm; location of grange, Kylertown, Cooper township; number of present members, forty-two. Present officers Master, G. D. Hess; secretary, Alexander Ralston.
Laurel Run Grange No. 769, P. of H. was organized March 10, 1883, by Deputies Davis and Bloom, with a charter membership of fourteen. Adam Kephart was elected its first master, and Elijah Reese, Jr., secretary. This grange is located in Decatur township. The present officers are: Master, Jacob Mock; secretary, A. H. Warring.
Fairview Grange No. 783, P. of H. was organized May 2, 1884, by Deputies Elisha M. Davis and James C. Bloom, with twenty-three charter members. The first officers were: Master, W. A. Smeal; secretary, W. B. Barger. The grange is located on the Grahamton and Deer Creek road, two and one-half miles south of Deer Creek bridge; number of present members, forty; present master, W. B. Barger; secretary, A. Z. Forcey.
Girard Grange No. 788 P. of H. organized September 16, 1884, by Deputies Elisha M. Davis and James C. Bloom, with eighteen charter members. The, first officers elected were: Isaac Smith, master, and Louisa Shope, secretary. Number of present members, thirty. Present master, Isaac Smith, secretary, Louisa Shope. The Grange Hall stands about four miles north from the mouth of Surveyor's Run, Girard township.
Mount Joy Grange No. 584, P. of H. was organized August 10, 1885, with twenty-five charter members. The first officers were: Master, J. B. Shaw; overseer, Matthew Ogden; secretary, J. B. Ogden. This organization is formed mainly of residents of the north part of Lawrence township, and has a present membership of ninety persons. Its present officers are: Master, R. J. Conklin; secretary, M. J. Owens.
Narrows Creek Grange No. 796, P. of H. was organized by Deputy Elisha M. Davis, January 2, 1886, with fourteen charter members. The first master elected was W. H. Liddle; secretary, Isaac Hess; location of grange, four miles east of Du Bois and two miles west of Summit tunnel on A. V. Railroad; number of present members, twenty-three. Present officers: Master, Amos Kline; secretary, Maggie Osborne.
Union Grange No. 802, P. of H. was organized by Deputy E. M. Davis June 3, 1886, with twenty-one charter members; first master, Henry Pentz; secretary, William Welty; location of grange, thirteen miles west of Clearfield, on the turnpike leading to Luthersburg, at the village of Rockton; number of present members, twenty-two; present master, Henry Pentz; secretary, William Welty.
Du Bois Grange No. --, P. of H. was organized October 20, 1886, by Deputy Davis, with a charter membership of sixteen persons. Its first master was S. C. Liddle; secretary, William Woods. It is located in the south part of Sandy township, about two miles distant from Du Bois borough.
There are in the county two other similar organizations of which no record is received; they are the Oak Hill Grange, of Karthaus township, and the Jordon Grange, of Jordan township.
Source: Pages 323-331, History of Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, edited by Lewis Cass Aldrich, Syracuse, NY: D. Mason & Co., Publishers, 1887.
Transcribed May 1999 by Connie L. Robinson for the Clearfield County Aldrich Project
Contributed for use by the Clearfield County Genealogy Project (http://www.pa-roots.com/~clearfield/)
Clearfield County Genealogy Project Notice:
These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format, for any presentation, without prior written permission.
Return to Historical Record Index
Return to Aldrich Project Index
Return to Clearfield County Genealogy Project
© Clearfield County Genealogy Project