- KRINER, LORSHBAUGH posted by Margie Swope on Thursday, July 1, 1999
- Beginning my search for our roots. My great Grandfather: Max Lorshbaugh Great Grandmother: Emma Grace (Kriner) Lorshbaugh Grandmother (died in the 1950's) Margaret Vernon Lorshbaugh married Strowther Barrow Grandfather Russell Floyd Rogers My father Marvin Filmore Rogers.Born: 3/5/1927 died 12/17/1991. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
- CLEARY posted by Diane Perkins on Sunday, July 11, 1999
- 1910 Census Records for Shippen Township, Emporium Borough, PA. show following: Thomas Cleary (Greatgrandfather) Age 63 employed by railroad: Wife Margaret age 53: daughter Mame (Mary Elizabeth) age 32 teacher at public school: daughter Bell (Isabelle) age 21 no employment shown: daughter Agnes age 13: daughter Corrine age 11, daughter Virginia age 8. Three daughters not shown and assume they had gone out on their own. Anna Lorretta (grandmother), Nel (Helen) and Florence. Florence graduated from Sisters Of Charity Hospital Nursing school and was we think employed as an industrial nurse for a company possibly called Wick Wire-Spencer Steel. Thomas and Margaret may or may not be buried in the same area. If not Emporium area than possibly Buffalo NY. It is possible that some of your older area residents may have had Mame for a teacher. If you have ANY information you could share with me I'd be most grateful. P.S. special thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for the reply earlier this year..
- JOHNSON, MCCAULEY, ROBBINS posted by Judy McCauley on Saturday, August 7, 1999
- I am searching for the Harvy McCauley family in PA. A record states his son, James Harlow MCCAULEY was born October 6, 1842 in Potter, PA. Harvy married Sarah. Sarah's surname may have been ROBBINS or JOHNSON. Children, Sarah Jane and Sanford were also born in PA, but I don't know if they were born in Potter, PA. If anyone has any records of this family, please contact me.
- CASKEY, CUMMINGS, GATES, KEEFER, KORB, SWESEY posted by Donna Caskey on Wednesday, August 18, 1999
- I am trying to find iformation for; Loran Minor Caskey b. 11 May 1891 and m. Gertrude SWESEY. Frank L. Caskey b. 4 Oct 1870 who m. Irene CUMMINGS. John Franklin Caskey b. 1 Oct 1845 who m. Emma Jane KEEFER. I am also looking for info on ; Orville George Gates b. 25 Oct 1889 and m. Vira Alice KORB.
- CARR, CUNNINGHAM, GOODAR, KING, SHARP, SHEA posted by Gary Leenhouts on Thursday, August 19, 1999
- My great-great-great grandmother was Malic "Malissa" Rebecca CARR GOODAR SHARP (1811-1904). I am trying to establish her parentage. I believe her father was Job Carr (1776-1851). I believe the children of Job Carr spread throughout Cameron, Clearfield, Elk, and Jefferson counties. Malic was married to Francis Goodar (1798-1851) in 1826. Can anyone help with the Carr Family?
- FISHER, RUHL, RULE, TRIMMER, WALTERS, YOUNT posted by Sherry Combs on Tuesday, August 31, 1999
- Looking for parents of Sarah Walters born 12 Apr 1835 in Pennsylvania, possibly Cameron County, PA but not sure of County. She died 17 Feb 1881 at Lizton, in Hendricks County, Indiana and married Reuben Scott there in 1854. I have searched the census in 1850 but do not find her listed here with any family. Since I don't know what county for sure I can't very well check the census for PA in 1850 as I would have to order each one separately to have them send it here. If anyone would be so kind as to check for me I would appreciate it.
- BROOKS posted by Fred Brooks on Thursday, September 9, 1999
- I'm looking for any info. on Bejamin BROOKS who lived in and around Sterling Run,he is buried in the old pine st.cemetary.He had two children to his 2nd wife Mary Wood,Washington Brooks and John Brooks,I'am a direct decendant of his. Can any one tell me where he may have lived and raised his family? And where is wife may be buried.
- LAWSON posted by Nancy Rudolph on Wednesday, September 15, 1999
- John Michael LAWSON or Michael John LAWSON I am seeking the burial site of my gg uncle listed above. He was killed in a railroad accident in 1914 in Beechwoods, Pa while working for the P&L Railroad. His wife, Mary Coleman Lawson and seven children survived. Several of his children are buried at St. Marks yet they have no record of his burial there. The Johnsonburg Press indicates that burial was in Emporium. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. He was the brother of Martin Lawson, Bridgit Divany and Anna Haley.
- GEORGE posted by Linnea on Wednesday, September 22, 1999
- Hello, looking for some information on the GEORGE family, particularly relatives of Robert George, b. 1893, died 1976 in Emporium in Cameron county. I know of only one son, Oran, who was born in or near Emporium and died in St. Lawrence County, NY in 1983..
- DANFORTH, HACKETT, MURDOUGH, PAUL posted by Joyce Paul Levine on Monday, September 27, 1999
- I would appreciate any information on any one of these names. Thank you in advance.
- AGLIARDO, RUBERTO posted by V. on Monday, September 27, 1999
- Angelo Mario AGLIARDO & wife, Carmella RUBERTO Agliardo... married 1894 in Italy. Children were: Carmen, John A., Peter, Angelo, Louie, George, Lena, Sophie..... Carmella's brother was Frank Ruberto of Emporium. Apparently Frank Ruberto was the first to come over from Salerno Province Italy in ca. 1885. Pietno Glinaldi killed 1903..was a brotherinlaw to F. Ruberto....Glinaldi later buried as Agliardo..believe he was a brother to Angelo M. Agliardo who came over in 1895 Ca.,. Most of Agliardo's buried St. Marks in Emporium. We have lost track of the Ruberto Side of the family and wish to contact or gather data on them..Anyone with any information, your help greatly appreciated.
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Cameron County Home Page
© Cameron County Genealogy Project