- FISHER posted by Valerie Bassett on Monday, September 14, 1998
- I am searching for any information about the FISHER family. I have found a reference that a John Clyde Fisher was from Emporium, PA. I am looking for info on him or any of the rest of his family which may have moved to Indiana shortly before 1900.
- CLINE, KLINE, KYLER posted by Peggy Corrie on Monday, September 14, 1998
- KYLER possible other spellings, perhaps with a C instead of K. My ggrandfather, J. (John/Jacob called by both) Henry KYLER - his d cert states: "b 6/14/1850, he d 12/14/1914 at Cassville (Huntingdon Co) PA; his parents (bel both b in PA) as Polly and Benjamin". There was no maiden name for Polly, and no place of b for J. Henry. J. Henry's oldest son, (my grandfather) was Benjamin Willis KYLER. A family Bible gives: J Henry b 6/14/1848. Was he a desc of the first KYLER to now Clearfield Co PA ? Looking at census records there are several (in PA) Benjamin KYLER's with sons the right age ? I would appreciate any hints to find parents of J. Henry. I will gladly share! I do have further back on other lines. My info is on paper, will need your PO mail address. Could he have been b in Bedford, Cameron, Fulton, Cambria, Centre, Cumberland, Juniata, Mifflin or Somerset or ?? Co in PA ? Or was he b in another state ?? Could he be desc from Araminta (Malick/Mellick or CLINE/KLINE) and Benjamin Kaylor/Kyler of Shiloh, OH (there in mid 1800) ?? Thanks so much for any hints to help me - skeexix/Peggy (nee Smith)
- JORDAN, LOGUE posted by Maurine Taylor on Monday, September 14, 1998
- I seek information about the death and burial of Thomas LOGUE, son of Adam LOGUE who is buried in Jericho Cemetery, Sinnamahoning. Thomas was married to Elizabeth JORDAN, daughter of James JORDAN. They were the parents of Harrison LOGUE. My grandfather, David Scott LOGUE, was a long-time resident of Huntley and is buried in its cemetery as is Harrison. My father, Bradley Oliver LOGUE, was in born in Huntley in 1893. Any information which you can share with me about the elusive gggrandfather Thomas LOGUE will be a mjor help. Thank you.
- DAUGHERTY, ENGLISH, GORE, KINNER, SMITH posted by Mike Wennin on Monday, September 14, 1998
- Looking for information on Alvira KINNER married to William Elliott GORE on March 2, 1837 in Bradford COunty PA. At some point before 1860 they moved to Leidy Twp in CLinton Co. William left for Oregon in the late 1870's and must have left Alvira, as she died on Jan 7, 1900 "at her home" and is burried in Castle Garden Cemetary. Her son George Washington Gore lived in Driftwood as did her daughter Delphine Gore DAUGHERTY/SMITH and another daughter Helen M. GORE ENGLISH.
- CRICK, STONEHAM posted by Charles Dary on Wednesday, October 14, 1998
- My great grand parents, Augustus CRICK and Florence STONEHAM were married in Emporium in 1874. Can you please advise where I would find a record of this?
- HINEY, HOWLETT posted by Dianne DeShong on Wednesday, October 14, 1998
- Susan HINEY b. 1868 m. Gordon Harris HOWLETT - need date of marriage, they lived in Sterling Run, Cameron County. I am also looking for information on the siblings, and parents of Susan HINEY. Thank-you, Dianne
- DREISBACH, SCHWEIKART posted by Elene Miller on Saturday, November 14, 1998
- Seeking information on Peter SCHWEIKART,born 1856 in Germany, died 1944 in Emporium. Married Anna DREISBACH, born 1857 and came to Emporium with one son, Philip. Other children since then were John, Anna, William, Henry, Suzie, and Karl.
- CLAY, MILLER posted by Nancy Hartman on Monday, December 14, 1998
- David J. MILLER born 1811 in Camerron co. Pa. to Jonas MILLER and wife Mary CLAY who were married in Centre co. Pa. Jonas was from Lancaster co. Pa. family later moved to Ohio and Ill.would like to find siblings and parents of Jonas and Mary.
- SIZER posted by Audrey Jones on Monday, December 14, 1998
- Looking for info on SIZER`S. Apparently first settlers in Sizerville. Sizerville State Park got its name from them.Some family members moved to Canada,Where they reside now.
- BURROWS posted by Thelma Heinrich on Saturday, January 9, 1999
- BURROWS, George was my grandfather. If there is anyone searching this name I would like to correspond with them He was born approx. 1861 and moved to Chicago after he was grown.
- GORE, PATCHELL posted by Mike Wennin on Sunday, January 10, 1999
- I am searching for any information on J. Braley PATCHELL. He is buried in Castle Garden Cemetery. His headstone says he was "killed by Indians returning from the Black Hills, May 4, 1876" My Gggreat Uncle, Henry Clay GORE was also shot by indians in the Black Hills about the same time...I am thinking that they were together as I find it too much of a coincedence that 2 boys from Cameron County would be in the Black Hills at the same time and not be together! Trying to put together the pieces. :)
- CARTER, OMALLEY, QUINN posted by Beverly Carter on Friday, January 15, 1999
- Researching QUINN & OMALLEY families from Emporium. Rosemary QUINN b 1894 m Archie CARTER from Benezette, Elk Co. in 1917. The O'Malley's were her cousins. Her brother, James Quinn, had a barbershop in Emporium.
- CUMMINGS, MIGLICIO posted by Birgitta Forsberg on Saturday, January 30, 1999
- Looking for children and grandchildren to John F CUMMINGS b 1908 and Helen Amalia Cummings b 1911 (born Larsson from Renovo). I know that they lived in Emporium as a married and that at least John died in Emporium. They had for children three girls, Joanne Helen,Carol Louise and Jeanne Francis married to Dennis MIGLICIO, and a son John Charles.
Return to the Query/Surname Index Page
Return to Cameron County Home Page
© Cameron County Genealogy Project