At the beginning...
Wolfsburg was named for Rev. David Wolf. He owned the land when the Bedford & Bridgeport Railroad was built through the area. Michael Sprankle built a large grist mill there in 1800, and David R. Smith had a general merchandise store.
Return to the Bedford County Town Page
Return to Bedford County Genealogy Project
(c) Bedford County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project