The Saint James Episcopal Church was built in 1865-66 this church is an exact replica of the one built by Sir. Christopher Wren, which is located in London, England. Take note to the unusual roof, "angle wing" doors, the protruding supports, and the flying buttresses.
Contributed for use by the Bedford County Genealogy Project (http://www.pa-roots.com/~bedford/)
Bedford County Genealogy Project Notice:
These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format, for any presentation, without prior written permission.
Return to Bedford County Church Page
Return to Bedford County Genealogy Project
(c) Bedford County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project