: A Reformed and Lutheran congregation worship in a church situated in the Shroyer neighborhood. The congregation dates its origin several years back, but we were unable to ascertain the exact date of organization. A Lutheran church was built in District No. 3, in 1875.
(Source: The History of Bedford, Somerset and Fulton Counties, Pa., Waterman, Watkins & Co., 1884, p. 369.)
Contributed for use by the Bedford County Genealogy Project (http://www.pa-roots.com/~bedford/)
Bedford County Genealogy Project Notice:
These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format, for any presentation, without prior written permission.
Return to Bedford County Church Page
Return to Bedford County Genealogy Project
(c) Bedford County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project