The German Baptist or Brethren church of this township is a branch of the Woodberry church. (in 1884). The meeting-house was erected in 1850.
(Source: History of Bedford, Somerset and Fulton Counties, Pa., Waterman, Watkins & Co., 1884, p. 342.)
Contributed for use by the Bedford County Genealogy Project (http://www.pa-roots.com/~bedford/)
Bedford County Genealogy Project Notice:
These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format, for any presentation, without prior written permission.
Return to Bedford County Church Page
Return to Bedford County Genealogy Project
(c) Bedford County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project